Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 33votes)

Wa ga Na wa Umishi

Alt Names: alt Master of Sea Umishi
Author: Komori Yoichi
Artist: Takemura Yuuji
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Salvors are men responsible for towing wrecked ships and handling the cargo. They are different from rescue teams as they usually ask for money before offering help. Nanba Rintarou's father was the owner of such a company, but Rintarou really hated the way they operated and decided to join the Coast Guard.

However, Rintarou's father died right after Rintarou completed his training. In his will he asked Rintarou to take over his company. What's worse is he left his son a debt of 1.5 billion yen...
Go to Wa ga Na wa Umishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No Longer Being Translated ;_; New Window supersaiyandoyle
  • 2 Replies

47 Comments

THANK YOU Dark Murmur! I really hopee you find a translator fro this. Such a great Seinen manga.

uwahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An update. dang it i totally forgot this manga already.

man i like this manga very much. thank for the release!

are you gonna keep on translating this manga or this one time only kidcongo?

To make it clear, I'm not, nor ever have been, involved in any kind of scanlation activity, and in all probability, I won't be in future, thanks and offers to help should go to Dark Murmur. I'm just a mod here, who uploads stuff.

But to answer your question, Dark Murmur don't have a translator for this, so it'll be the only chapter, unless they get one.

uwahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An update. dang it i totally forgot this manga already.

man i like this manga very much. thank for the release!

are you gonna keep on translating this manga or this one time only kidcongo?

thx Dark Murmur :)

After 2 years, the continuation.

Initiating plan B...

SOON™

I have the raws for the last 4 volumes (12-15) In japanese and in good condition. If I could just get a Translator I could do the editing/type setting... If anyone is interested or know group who needs the raws/help just PM me...

I'll pick this up if i got the time to do it.
It's a shame that scanlation has stopped. There are about 5 volumes left.
thanks for the volume translated so far, great manga!
@DudHunter:
The raws are easily accessible, the problem is somebody to translate them.
Ah, sorry, MBR shut down after 105. You can still ask them for the stuff though, I'm sure.
Pretty Manga By Request has everything already scanned, they're just busy.
Willing to pay for raws if someone will translate/clean...
Thank's again Manga By Request.
That's very sad to hear :( Hopefully some group will pick it up afterwards. The hope dies last.
Unfortunately, Manga by Request are closing shop, and chapter 105 will be their last release.
I read everything in a flash, been a while since I was this much interested. My thanks to KidCongo and scanlators this is amazing can't wait to see more of it.
I really enjoy this - it is not same old - same old stuff - you can learn things from it and it is real and exciting.
Better than I tough at first, got really nice around chapter 16.
Great manga, nice to see it updated!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics