Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 252votes)

D.Gray-man

Alt Names: alt ディー・グレイマンalt Dī Gureimanalt Thầy trừ tàalt ד.גריי-מן
Author: Hoshino Katsura
Artist: Hoshino Katsura
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after the Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.
Go to D.Gray-man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 6 Replies
Topic its back A new chapter New Window aar54on
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any news on new chapters? New Window Akenonaga
  • 1 Replies
Topic allen as a noah New Window Antalius
  • 1 Replies
Topic show the love New Window eorgeburns7
  • 8 Replies

140 Comments

Can anyone tell me which chapter the HQ Allen was in got attacked? I think he was also under lock down at that time? (Haven't read any of this for nearly two years...)
yes i waited one whole month..*tears of joy baby awesome chapter!
http://exorcists-order.livejournal.com/174162.html#cutid1
the interview. but i had found a better translated one. I'll have to go searching for it again!
Looks like Allen is doing what Nea wants. Forming the 3rd party. I cannot wait
Oh it be way better if the D.Gray man anime continue where it left off.The anime end where it's not an ending more like it just a beginining of a nightmare well wat i try to say tat it need to be continue.Soul Eater disappointed me the same way but its ending is worse cuz maka suddenly got new power tat it never even mention b4 in the anime but she suddenly became a weapon herself at the last minute at the ending tat is just sooooooo mess up.So i prefer the manga more.
Allen is so easily to be in tears such a crybaby he need to man up. I don't understand y he have to be so hard on himself when he can't save each & everyone.I mean he ain't a god just a human I personally think tat a human don't have control over it & tat if he at least save 1 life out a 100 lives he should be glad he try his best i know its sad if can't save all but at least don't be so hard on himself.Also I don't understand y he hate noah so much denying the fact he is noah himself sayin noah harm the humans turm them into akuma but if the humans didn't agree to revive the dead ones there won't be akuma in the 1st place.But exorcist guys do experiments turn human to like monster-like n used them as tools.I happen to love the Noahs the fact tat been they call evil never cross my mind tho i know tat they can be cruel but human can cruel too not only noahs.
source or screenshots of the interview?
from an interview i read. hoshino wants to develop allens character more before continuing on with lavi!
buttttt she told her editor what she had in store for lavi! and it gave the editor shivers apparently
so i hope its with the wait
seriously where is Lavi?
So...whatever happened to Lavi?
pitiful akuma!
sweet! my number 1 fave manga and anime! in my book!
yaaay!!! its finally on batoto <3
ONE OF THE BEST SERIES EVER. So glad Batoto is hosting it!
To read the newly released chapters, head over to http://mangastream.com

D.Gray-Man is released every month on the 4th in Japan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics