Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 129votes)

Swap ⇔ Swap

Alt Names: alt すわっぷ⇔すわっぷalt Swap Swapalt Swap Swap
Author: Tomekichi
Artist: Tomekichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two girls, Ichinose Haruko and Nikaido Natsuko, bump into each other by accident, resulting in a kiss and them swapping bodies.

The only way to swap back is to kiss again...

Placed 5th for "Best New 4-koma series of 2015" awards.
Go to Swap ⇔ Swap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LACK-OF-LOGIC: Tastes are registered in the brain, not in the body. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies

169 Comments

Somewhat. It's a large amount of fatty tissue so it has positive buoyancy, but as she said they would have to be quite large. It's like not they're life preservers though...

Okay I really want to know this, do big breasts really float on water mmm...~?

Source?

I think its Yuri Danshi

YURI FLAGS ON

At this point I think Haruko is more Boob-sexual than anything ;)

Spoiler

YURI FLAGS ON

zqYZg2G.png?1

Source?

Waiting for the other friends to get involved in the swapping. The ToC shows a later chapter named "Aki <=> Fuyu" so at the very least we probably get the two friends swapping with each other in this volume? Since that would then represent all 4 seasons (Haru, Natsu, Aki, Fuyu)

This series also reminds me of the body swap episode of Natsuiro Kiseki. Or well, that series in general: (Vid Clip)

Spoiler

Or similarly, Asatte no Houkou:

Spoiler

Her eyes... SHE HAS NORMAL EYES INSTEAD OF FLAT ONES?

Gotta thank Doki for my weekly yuri fix.

L-LEWD. So much kissing in this series.

That was a nice dose of diabetes before the holiday. Thank you

Did I miss something? When did the friends learn about it?

chapter 5 lol

Well I'm not into Yaoi, so if the main characters changed into 2 men, will it become as interesting in the perspective of BL fans mmm...~?

Did I miss something? When did the friends learn about it?

Because it is such an original story element to begin with. And a single shared story element makes two titles an exact clone.

So it's literally Yamada and the seven witches all over again

Yes thought so too. Depending on which of these was released earlier, the other one is just copying the others story. How sad ( ̄へ ̄)

Someone explain to me why this manga doesn’t end after 2 chapters with such a stupid premise. What possible reason is there for the characters to draw it out if it’s that simple?

Go read some shounen.  There are plenty of manga that don't end after 200 chapters with premises at least as stupid.

There are two twists:  

Spoiler
 Twist 2, it's not a predicament manga like body swap stuff normally is; in a light sort of way it's more a comedy slice of life manga.

Can I swap with my monitor and go live with my waifu?

Spoiler

YURI FLAGS ON

zqYZg2G.png?1

Chapter 4, last page.

Drama/Tragedy tag incoming.

They say that an apple a day is good for health, and one banana equals two apples.
So, liking banana makes you two times healthier.

She likes banana now.

This seems very wrong mmm... 

She likes banana now.

Someone explain to me why this manga doesn’t end after 2 chapters with such a stupid premise. What possible reason is there for the characters to draw it out if it’s that simple?

>what is SoL

Fuck off if you don't like it.

So sakura trick meets yamada and the seven witches...

All I've got to say is 

IFKINLUVIT!!

Girl x girl, yuri, more flirt, etc.

Then they find out that there other 6 other witches who have different powers through kisses and then----ok I'll stop.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics