Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 345votes)

Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira)

Alt Names: alt エバーグリーンalt Evergreen
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Kasukabe Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshimatsu Hotaka is the president of the manga club and is always diligent with his school life and club activities, but even though he looks like a regular honor student in reality we have that there is something really odd with him; he has this bitter ~ heavy ~ melancholic look and is almost always looking at Awaya Niki, the beautiful, bright, radiant, super cheerful swimming club's female ace.

Why does Hotaka act all bitter like that? And what will become of him as the sports teacher orders him to have at least "one secret swimming class lesson" where no one is supposed to be looking, whereas he normally skips class activities due to personal matters?
Go to Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Evergreen - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora again? New Window Irecinius
  • 11 Replies

1051 Comments

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!!! THIS ONE IS A VERY GOOD MANGA! :)
WE NEED MORE!!
This manga is very good!!!
i will be waiting for new chapters!!
Really awesome. Waiting for the next chapter. Update it more quickly...................
I honestly like his personality...hehe...he thinks first of things before acting..hehe...
"Hey I have a scar on my chest, I'll show it to you, so you take off your swimsuit too!" <3
Unexpected identity? Even a 2 year old could figure out the instant they said they only had one reader who it would be -_-

I have a big scar on my chest from heart surgery from when I was 8, Seriously reading this sadistic MC because he wants to hide his scar and is ashamed of it shits me to tears. Man up you pussy. Chicks dig the scars and it is an awesome conversation starter :D.

On the plus side the girls are hot in this + swimsuits so who cares about the weak plot lol.
how is her hair still perfectly dry, even after being in the pool the whole class-period..?
Guys, this has SWIMSUITS!! Who cares if the MC is a wimp?
Toradora is weird already.. But it was a good read/watch. Will try this one :)
yeah he really sucks hahaha maybe we should w8 for character's development the author is from the toradora afterall.,
I don't know if it being by the same author as Toradora is a good thing or not. That series had its own set of issues, namely being too melodramatic.
The male lead has a huge inferiority complex regarding his scar, its not like any of us can comprehend unless we have the the same scar as him and his mother also doesn't help.
She is the person that drilled his mentality that heart problem makes people weak though unconsciously probably from frustration that she need to support the family by herself from that point on(its just my speculation).
To be honest, the male lead in this series sucks. But I'm still looking forward for the next chapters, maybe he will change..
isnt this a quarterly manga?
it will be updated monthly!!!!!! ^_^
One more series to "Follow"
good story till now, lets see how it will go on
The guy pisses me off. He thinks his dad is weak because he died of a heart attack, seriously?
Argh, I can't wait ! I'm checking everyday this page!
Awesome, can't wait for chapter 2 :D
xD, u perv
it has swimsuits, it can only be a win!
well, it has a pretty good start and just with one chapter im hooked, let's how it develop, but if it's the same author as toradora i have high hopes for this
Thanks!!!

There are lots of typos and weird wordings. It seems like chapter 1 is rush. Just fyi, it was still a great chapter 1.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics