Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 345votes)

Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira)

Alt Names: alt エバーグリーンalt Evergreen
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Kasukabe Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshimatsu Hotaka is the president of the manga club and is always diligent with his school life and club activities, but even though he looks like a regular honor student in reality we have that there is something really odd with him; he has this bitter ~ heavy ~ melancholic look and is almost always looking at Awaya Niki, the beautiful, bright, radiant, super cheerful swimming club's female ace.

Why does Hotaka act all bitter like that? And what will become of him as the sports teacher orders him to have at least "one secret swimming class lesson" where no one is supposed to be looking, whereas he normally skips class activities due to personal matters?
Go to Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Evergreen - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora again? New Window Irecinius
  • 11 Replies

1051 Comments

This smells like "I got axed" all over it...

I want my time back.

Uhh...

What?

All that thing happen just for this ending?

Nature can help you to fix a relationship...

Oh and delusion about father too...

1431318240270.png

FUCK YOU, NEVER AGAIN.

Man, I straight up don't know how I felt about this end.

Just me rambling on:

Spoiler

What can I say, I'm simply disappointed. All this waiting was for naught, sadly, just like Half & Half.

"I'll make you immortal"

It's a shame the Manga stops before going through the arc where the MC starts to study the occult arts, gets involved with old nazi science and elevates his sister into mayan godhood at the expense of 12 virgin children while his old best friends try to stop him.

Really thought that was the best part of it

No no, he goes back in time to 1930 and meets Isaac and Miria. Joins them for a little drink.

"I'll make you immortal"

It's a shame the Manga stops before going through the arc where the MC starts to study the occult arts, gets involved with old nazi science and elevates his sister into mayan godhood at the expense of 12 virgin children while his old best friends try to stop him.

Really thought that was the best part of it

It had potential to be a delicious mature fruit but in the end it stayed "Evergreen".... Okay, I tried, but I still can't feel better about this awful ending....

I still like Golden Time and Watashitachi no Tamura-kan though and love Toradora so I will forgive the author for this one, because she at least is trying different kinds of romance stories with dissimilar endings.

Golden Time, Toradora, and now evergreen.

Well, everything that happens once, (toradora), can happen twice (golden time) and a even a third time (Evergreen). But Surelly I won't let it happen again. I won't read again one single piece of crap of this same author.

What a shitty ending... fuck this, fuck that, fuck life...

Horrible

I don't dislike the ending, but I think I would like a more (w)incest-like one.

So, may someone suggest a nice incest? xd

It'd be pretty cool if a doujinshi was made of this with an alternative ending.

I've read it.

I've understood all the concepts.

Got all the motivations and stakes.

I still don't like this.

And that's perfectly fine.

this end is discusting arrg

was hoping the firefly would lead them off a cliff

Hmm, I get the feeling people kinda misunderstand the ending. The title of the manga is evergreen, and the main characters represent the sun and the rain. Both are needed to create a world of green, and Evergreen refers to the what happens when the two interact with each other, namely their relationship.Spoiler

Spoiler

I have to say, I agree.
Spoiler

I admit that after seeing what was said in the comments about the ending, I was quite scared that the ending would have gone to complete crap. But now I feel as though I had nothing to worry about as I actually liked this ending. I mean, if it ended in incest, I would have loved it too, but this ending is also pretty nice.

Hmm, I get the feeling people kinda misunderstand the ending. The title of the manga is evergreen, and the main characters represent the sun and the rain. Both are needed to create a world of green, and Evergreen refers to the what happens when the two interact with each other, namely their relationship.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh I got the ending.....still bullshit imho xD

I personally think this is a rather good short story. I've enjoyed reading it.

Same here. But the ending felt kinda....odd. For lack of a better way to describe it.

snore

Poop > the ending of this shit.

Well...at least this wasn't prolonged to the point of ruining it. But the ending was too abrupt.

Must say it: The side characters' story was more enjoyable than the main characters' story (not better, just more enjoyable IMO)

Fuck It!

good art, interesting premise but bad ending!

School day is better than this :batoto_012:

then what is the purpose of that romance tag? crush the hopes 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics