Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1905votes)

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains

Alt Names: alt かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~alt 辉夜大小姐想让我告白 ~天才们的恋爱头脑战~alt Kaguya İlan-ı Aşk edilmek istiyor; Dahilerin Aşk ve Beyin Savaşıalt Kaguya deseja que lhe confessem~A Guerra de Amor e Inteligência dos Gêniosalt Kaguya quiere una confesión; La Guerra de Amor e Ingenio de los Geniosalt Kaguya veut une déclaration d'amour : la guerre de l'amour et de l'ingéniosité des géniesalt Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brainsalt Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ~Ein Liebeskrieg der Genies~alt Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousenalt Kaguya-sama: Love is Waralt Кагуя хочет, чтобы ей признались: Гении - война любви и разума
Author: Akasaka Aka
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Considered a genius due to having among the highest grades in the country, Miyuki Shirogane leads the prestigious Shuchi'in Academy's student council as its president, working alongside the beautiful and wealthy vice president Kaguya Shinomiya. The two are often regarded as the perfect couple by students despite them not being in any sort of romantic relationship.

However, the truth is that after spending so much time together, the two have developed feelings for one another; unfortunately, neither is willing to confess, as doing so would be a sign of weakness. With their pride as elite students on the line, Miyuki and Kaguya embark on a quest to do whatever is necessary to get a confession out of the other. Through their daily antics, the battle of love begins!
Go to Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic POLL- Bet on who will confess first! New Window LimitCycle
  • 33 Replies
Topic Volume PDFs New Window Gartender
  • 7 Replies
Topic New scans New Window rhino36
  • 24 Replies
Topic Try venting your political comments in this forum (experiment) New Window Iliketrafficlights
  • 7 Replies
Topic The manga is not ending New Window MuzikalNotes
  • 5 Replies
Topic Apology for Uploading Kaguya Ch. 47 New Window XtremeAero426
  • 11 Replies

6785 Comments

hold up i think i left a kermit image somewhere around here that's serendipitous 

Nice read. :3 I Like the different (I hesitate to say gritty?) art style. 

oh my goodness, this is like a dating/battle manga hybrid

What a delight to read, cheers for more chapters to come.

After reading ib, I'm bracing myself for intense feels in the later chapters.

AKASAKA AKA STRIKE AGAIN !!! <3

I wonder if Yume will cockblock them again just like in instant bullet....

i bet yume is their secretary grills....NTR FTW!!!!lol

father...what kind of fearsome technic/skill do you teach to your own daughter??

Damn, I was wondering if someone would pick this up and here it is! Thanks, Psylocke! o/

I like that narrator, it's like he's commenting on a damn wrestling match. :D

this is literally Kuro and Sera from instant bullet, with infinitely less angst

I wonder if Yume will cockblock them again just like in instant bullet....

Love is definitively scary for something you can buy for 298 yen on a konbini.

Chika-chan is the final boss xD

lol..cutest final boss ever :D

this is literally Kuro and Sera from instant bullet, with infinitely less angst

Chika-chan is the final boss xD

Spoiler

This manga is what happens when both MC are Hinagiku.

"the one who falls in love loses" nice, that's my favorite sentence

THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED

Akasaka Aka has such a distinct art style lol, could tell who the artist was one page in. With him as author this series won't be boring at least.

I'd give it a shot, but only for Chika-chan.

Three more chapters. I'm in for three more chapters. After that, we'll see....

seems like a fun ride; I'm in.

Last game, but different?

Followed!

I was wondering why the art looked so familiar. Akasaka Aka, ladies and gentlemen.

Chika-chan is just messing with them, isn't she?

I can see her using them to have some fun watching their reactions as they dance in the palm of her hands

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics