Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 43votes)

BattleSeXer SEISHIRO

Alt Names:
Author: Kubo Yasuhisa
Artist: Kubo Yasuhisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A series in Young Magazine the 3rd, where authors write the 100th chapter of a series without writing chapters 1-99 first.

It is the 23rd century, an age of science and technology, where sex is no longer required to reproduce.
However, humanity has not forgotten sex!
Sex has evolved to become a form of martial arts, and those who practice it are known throughout the world as BattleSexers!

Go to BattleSeXer SEISHIRO Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

... Is there more?

obviously, since this is chapter 100. X)

Hahahahaha, as expected of Japan. XD

that alt name.

... Is there more?

that title... just wow.

well...weirdest thing seen today... check...

!?!?

I am so confused!

I clicked on this just because of the title.

Wtf did I just read...

Chapter 100 of BattleSexers. I'm suprised it's still ongoing; It petered out after Chapter 69.

What are you doing Gon?? D=

what the flying BUCK?!?!

Spoiler

Wtf did I just read...

Wtf Japan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics