Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 43votes)

BattleSeXer SEISHIRO

Alt Names:
Author: Kubo Yasuhisa
Artist: Kubo Yasuhisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A series in Young Magazine the 3rd, where authors write the 100th chapter of a series without writing chapters 1-99 first.

It is the 23rd century, an age of science and technology, where sex is no longer required to reproduce.
However, humanity has not forgotten sex!
Sex has evolved to become a form of martial arts, and those who practice it are known throughout the world as BattleSexers!

Go to BattleSeXer SEISHIRO Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

So... this is a thing, and I read it.
I think I need to lie down. That's enough internet for me today.
What did I just read................... Where are my eye drops...... Where are my eyes!!

Spoiler

Mod edit: All Images must be in [spoiler] tag

how do i unsee this

the Alt Name on this page is perfectly representing my thought about this manga.

Oh, yeah...

Spoiler

And this really deserves...

Spoiler
We live in a world this exists in...I don't know how to feel about that. Also, for times like this, we need a tag that is just a question mark.

Oh man, those tags

The devil on my left shoulder is making me wish this had been a real series...

The angel on my right shoulder keeps telling me I'd go to the special hell for having that thought....

Right now they're battlesexing while hanging onto my nipples.... I'm getting really confused 'coz I can't figure out which one's female....

The only manga so fucked up that can stand near battlesexer is Aiko no Maa-chan. Believe me, no sane man can write such stuff

you guys upload this because the hurricane right?

I feel so sad that we're nearing the end. Following it since chapter 1 is worth it! By the way, this chapter reminds me of chapter 42, the one where Seishiro drilled his manhood into that bitch.

What. The. Flying. F*&£. Literally.

GODDAMNIT JAPAN mmm...~!

If anyone said that Japan is out of idea they don't know what Japanese people are capable of mmm...

2cckot2.png

And probably this is one of the best part of the manga (exclusively in Batoto) mmm...

what the flying BUCK?!?!
Rocket_5b2ecd_787561.gif

That gif makes more sense than this manga

Slow clap..... Slow clap...... this made my day. 

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.pandawhale.com%

Genre: Sports. 

Really?

The Alt Name really descibes the feel of this manga

probably the craziest stuff i've read since Gintama

Now this is quality.

What are you doing Gon?? D=

BISCUIT STOPPPPPP

TEN OUTTA TEN

This is taken directly from Psylocke's website. 

"This is part of the “My 100th Chapter” series in Young Magazine the 3rd, where authors write the 100th chapter of a series without writing chapters 1-99 first. Obviously, there’s no 101+ either. This one’s by the author of Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, and I think the title really says it all."

Looks like there isn't anything beyond just this one chapter.

... Is there more?

no, according to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/311ahv/rt_battle_sexer_seishiro_nsfw/.compact

tldr: it's a 'what if you can draw the 100th chapter for an imaginary manga' thing...

where are the chapters 1-99?

but what.. this is... I mean... why...

eh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics