Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 343votes)

Mayo Chiki!

Alt Names: alt まよチキ!alt 美少年管家的秘密!alt 迷える執事とチキンな俺とalt 迷茫管家与懦弱的我alt Mayo Chikialt Mayoeru Shitsuji to Chikin na Ore toalt The Wavering Butler and Myself the Chicken
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Subaru, a classmate of Sakamachi Kinjirou, has been serving as the butler of Suzutsuki Kanade in school. Due to an accident, Sakamachi discovers Konoe's secret...that he is actually a she!? Apparently she will be removed from her position if anyone at school finds out. What will unfold from this chain of events?

Alternate Story:

> Mayo Mayo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mayo-mayo-r9911 )
Go to Mayo Chiki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mayo Chiki 2 New Window veraya
  • 10 Replies
Topic New stuff New Window kmarble
  • 5 Replies

543 Comments

If you're referring to Suzutsuki's line then I think you've confused "feminist" with "misogynist"

You are wrong, feminism is about equality, so he would hit them as he would hit guys which is perfectly fine because most of girls here are trained fighters. I think she should have used term "sexist".

It ended! Thanks for the releases!

Kanade is still best girl.
She's willing to put her body on the line so Jirou is sexually frustrated enough to chase Konoe more strongly. Not only that, she gives the harem member that's left out a job and a place to stay to watch her tease Jirou day in and day out. This was a really good ending.TZubQdW.png

I love this manga so much, out of all the manga endings that occurred this month this one left a warm feeling in my heart and i didn't felt robbed just like the others.  Thank you Renzokusie scans and Derek for sharing this manga with us.

This was a pretty damn good manga. Loved it.

Thanks for everything, Mayo Chiki. Good times were had. <3

Also slight note but feminist is the wrong word. If it was feminist, then he would hit them.

If you're referring to Suzutsuki's line then I think you've confused "feminist" with "misogynist".

6XVgf.gif

It's finally over. CHEERS!

is it the same ending as the light novel or there is more???

More or less. They shortened it. The fight's conclusion was actually detailed rather than just skipping to TS.

Still, end of an awesome manga.

Also slight note but feminist is the wrong word. If it was feminist, then he would hit them.

... Who is that? Is that Jirou?  What kind of manga is this? 
To be honest, I was really disappointed with this manga in its closing. The characters acted out of character... Subaru became more? submissive and Jirou acts completely out of character with the whole fight thing.... how is that the best way to resolve that situation again?  ARGH... maybe I'm asking too much....
No way!
Papa no Iukoto wa Kikinasai and AnoHana did a good job with sticking to its characters so Asano-sensei should also be able to do it.

Why? Subaru was always like that when with Jirou. What WOULD have been inconsistent was if Jirou had suddenly become a pro butler, but he didn't, unlike some other MCs.

And its kinda weird for you to bring up AnoHana which is all about character development and the characters undergo massive change throughout. Its not like Jirou was a complete wuss, he just had trauma from being beaten up waaaaay too many times by females. Since that problem was solved and he gained confidence his actions aren't really unrealistic.

smokeplz.gifWell its finally over...orzplz.gif

How it should have ended:
Spoiler

But no, I think it ended perfectly. Much more satisfying than I expected.

is it the same ending as the light novel or there is more???

... Who is that? Is that Jirou?  What kind of manga is this? 

To be honest, I was really disappointed with this manga in its closing. The characters acted out of character... Subaru became more? submissive and Jirou acts completely out of character with the whole fight thing.... how is that the best way to resolve that situation again?  ARGH... maybe I'm asking too much....

No way!

Papa no Iukoto wa Kikinasai and AnoHana did a good job with sticking to its characters so Asano-sensei should also be able to do it.

Also I don't think that working under girl that you rejected and went on with her best friend would be such cool idea. I understand friendship and all but it still would be quite painful. I seriously think that author have some fetish about strong females on top.

Agreed, as nice as the ending is (I quite liked it) my first thought was that it ended in a really delicate situation. Boyfriend in a stressed out situation, unassertive girlfriend, and two impulsive girls in a situation where they can't really get over their crush.

Well, at least when drinking age is hit, Subaru's dad will have a legitimate reason to kill him...

Holy crap he pulled off a psuedo harem ending! A+ for the feels!

As a member of another group that has worked on other series that you have finished up and having been listed on your Scanlator Tribute pages in the past, Derek, I must say that I really appreciate your Scanlator Tribute pages.  I think it is a wonderful gesture to all of the people who have put in so much work on getting series like this one out for all of the fans who eagerly read them.

Thank you, Derek, and also my thanks to everyone from every group that helped to bring this series to us all.

Man, another one of my favorite series is over... Seems to be happening quite often these past few months... :(

I really, REALLY enjoyed working on this. Here's hoping Niito churns out something just as fun to read soon.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675

I really, REALLY enjoyed working on this. Here's hoping Niito churns out something just as fun to read soon.

after reading the whole thing i get the urge to watch the anime of this all over again 

anyway it's a good read 

P.S

a friendly reminder from subaru

121918_v0_600x.jpg

not bad. 

def above avg considering the genre.

Now if only we could get the LN translated at a decent speed...

And that was the end!

Spoiler

Beautiful, thanks for the translations.

Cry_and_clap.gif

And there it is folks. The scanlation of another series closing up.

Very happy with the ending, and still hoping for more Mayo Chiki animu.

I just bought the first 3 volumes. Have to see if the other 4 will come to the store. And for those that are still uncertain, its uncensored for the most part unlike the scans. One major problem is that "baka-chiki" is translated as "Chicken-brain" which doesn't give the same effect so I pretend that its baka-chiki. :P

Yeah the tanks for Comic Alive series that have the whited-out nipples are uncensored in tanks. Asa Made is like that, and I assume Seven Sisters is, but I haven't seen that volume yet. I assume you're referring to the English license of the manga; in which case volume 4 came out last November, with volumes 5-7 coming out in March, May, and September of this year. You can buy them online.

http://www.gomanga.com/books/mayo-chiki%21/130

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics