Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 343votes)

Mayo Chiki!

Alt Names: alt まよチキ!alt 美少年管家的秘密!alt 迷える執事とチキンな俺とalt 迷茫管家与懦弱的我alt Mayo Chikialt Mayoeru Shitsuji to Chikin na Ore toalt The Wavering Butler and Myself the Chicken
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Subaru, a classmate of Sakamachi Kinjirou, has been serving as the butler of Suzutsuki Kanade in school. Due to an accident, Sakamachi discovers Konoe's secret...that he is actually a she!? Apparently she will be removed from her position if anyone at school finds out. What will unfold from this chain of events?

Alternate Story:

> Mayo Mayo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mayo-mayo-r9911 )
Go to Mayo Chiki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mayo Chiki 2 New Window veraya
  • 10 Replies
Topic New stuff New Window kmarble
  • 5 Replies

543 Comments

This is bull i wish that guy (glasses or any guy from good harem mangas) was real so i an beat him up on behalf of all males.
There's no way that my butler(girl) can be this cuteeee!!!
HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
Man, the MC is worse than Zenkichi (Medaka Box)
needs moar Kanade.
WOW the MC is such a LOSER what a fag no human is as fuckin dumb as him he deserves to be face stomped
2D GIRLS, Y U NO EXISTS ? ! ? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I see a opening for an actual true harem end. Normally ends up being ridiculous and unsatisfying but this has potential.
Yandere?
c21 <3 kanade~<3
I don't know why.. but somehow.. dont you think Suzutsuki and Jirou would work well together? Hmm... yeah I actually think they do...
Kind of like... they don't get bored talking to eachother? I don't know what other people think, but.. I think your partner should be someone u can argue with and keep a fun talk with! :)

(A really good Light Novel containing that and is up on Baka-tsuki.org, Gekkou, perfect mystery novel with interesting main characters although a little short since it's only one volume... ehh why am I talking about that???)
Nosebleed incoming.
Thxn for the hard work you guys doing really enjoy read mangas at batoto :)
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Usimi is just too cute >.<
Suzutsuki is being evil like always lol. Nice development between Jirou and Usami. I love it!
Reverse friendzoning..
New chapter! Posted Image
UNNGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!....my friggin erection like a friggin yoyo.....I also have secret maid fetish...just betweenn us everyone....
my order: Suzutsuki > Usami > Konoe > Nakuru.
Anyone wanting to read the LN, or most any translated LN, ought to head over to Baka-Tsuki.
hi does anyone know where could i read the light novel..in English.. i love the story but the anime did not go full out- with it
damn....i caught up........
@Koze I'd rather wait forever than to read chapters with effing watermarks that shouldn't be there in the first place. Honestly, all this shenanigans with noez is really annoying. Just don't do the damn thing if you'll just put effing watermarks on it!
personally I'm just happy they're still releasing translations. since this is one of my favorite series
Effing watermarks.
Also Jirou x Nakuru ftw. Maybe if he ends up with her we can learn how she's moving those freaking cat ears!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics