Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 48votes)

Mousou Megane

Alt Names: alt 妄想メガネalt 妄想眼镜alt Girls in My Glasses
Author: Azuma Yuki
Artist: Azuma Yuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine what you could do if you had glasses that could see through the clothes of that cute classmate you’ve had a crush on. Or that young teacher that you daydreamed about the entire time during class. Maybe your long time female friend that you never had the courage to ask out. If you could see their beautiful body without them having a clue, what would you do? This is every guy’s fantasy played out. [vyc]
Go to Mousou Megane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

it's  going to be awkward when he wear his glasses in front of his parents and great-parents 

*waits for glasses to turn clothes invisible*

Spoiler

aehem, left clavicula extension anyone?

But yeah, considering how many people look when they're out on the streets those glasses would be a boon, especially if you like bones (I like to differentiate the animal remains from our excavations [by species if possible] by their bone form; sometimes, we even have homo sapiens sapiens bones mixed in there :D).If you can just see bones, there won't be any fat or "ugly" people anymore, but it sure will be hard to differentiate men and women if you don't look for their pelvis xD

Bone fetish could be the new trend for this kind of manga, maybe they should try a new manga with a guy who can only see skeletons after a "tragic" accident and becomes No 1 unbiased person in Japan (or at least, in his school), raking him some nice "waifu" because he doesn't go for looks :)

So shallow.

Hmmm....

"A guy discovers a pair of glasses that allow him to wake up to the fact that naked women have taken over the Earth."

THEY'RE NAKED

XD

Knowing my luck, my glasses will turn things invisible when I don't want to see things underneath...

*waits for glasses to turn clothes invisible*

Spoiler

hahah last chapter was good xD

Ummm pretty sure Saiki addressed the synopsis: Seeing everyone naked any time you want becomes boring.

so much plot :/

Always remember my friend

Spoiler

so much plot :/

did he really shake his head so hard his glasses fucking flew out the window

Nope. The glasses flew off by themselves. They're magic glasses that appear to make their wearer man up, then disappear when they're no longer needed.

In the previous chapter, they flew off the window when the guy fell on the floor. It's pretty much the same principle.

did he really shake his head so hard his glasses fucking flew out the window

Well that was a quick one

be warned, the previous manga of this mangaka leaves me unsatisfied, so i dunno about this one

Are you talking about 'Mama Doukyuu-something?".

be warned, the previous manga of this mangaka leaves me unsatisfied, so i dunno about this one

Dude, she had a bra before, I think the glasses simply work on proximity, get close to the girl = more clothes disappear, and it works only on the girl the MC is interested in, that means some fairy or something is just gifting them with a "appetizer".

All in all it seems like a stupid manga.

You obviously didn't read the chapter to the end if you came into that conclusion.

Spoiler

it's also possible that traditionaly women don't wear underwear with yukatas (no haterino for my englando :P)

are their underwears made of some special fiber materials from NASA that don't let the lens to see through clothes?

You obviously didn't read the chapter to the end if you came into that conclusion.

Spoiler

are their underwears made of some special fiber materials from NASA that don't let the lens to see through clothes?

Bought the volumes and skimmed it a bit. Most chapters are stand-alone and with different cast, although some chapters in the 2nd volume seem to be a sequence. In most of the chapters besides ch1 he gets into ero situations at the end, sometimes even consentual. Dunno if it's worth it. It gives me the same vibes as hell girl.

Too short. So far pointless. :(

-chronodekar
I need to change my lenses to those.
I kind of wish someone would pick this up :x
Jeeeeez. Good job ryColaa.
can't you read? my previous post says it all, lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics