Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 143votes)

Boku to Majo no Jikan

Alt Names: alt ボクと魔女の時間alt Time Between The Witch and Mealt Waktu antara Si Penyihir dan Sayaalt 我和魔女的时间
Author: Arakawa Shin
Artist: Arakawa Shin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was supposed to be his most lucky day ever right? so how did he end up dying? And if he's dead why did he wake up in a lab with a strange girl who says she wants to examine him? Not only has his hair turned white and his eyes red, but he can't seem to be wounded by anything. So much for a lucky day huh?
Go to Boku to Majo no Jikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boku To Majo no Jikan Raws New Window Laurens D
  • 1 Replies

165 Comments

Interesting!
I've seen this before.
who wouldnt get distracted by an adult store in plain daylight in the street....(??)
"Oh look, a character has some kind of symbol in their eye! MUST BE SHARINGAN/OTHER NARUTO EYE POWER".
I saw the eye of Juubi in him ! ( Rinnegan and Sharingan combine )
Guy activated his own death flag when he touched the imouto's precious birthday teddy bear....
That dude really just activate his Sharingan
Yeah, I love how the protagonist isn't one of the normal folks but instead one of the eccentrics.
I love Enji. He's definitely one of the best Shounen leads I've seen in a long time.
Why does every chapter have penis jokes? But anyway, since it's fun I don't mind. Posted Image
a plot point has a appeared!
thanks for the nice translations Bomber~ :3
It's always good to have a balanced defense, right Posted Image
@Seed

Well i think is clear why the romance tag is there, just check the page 18...... is not the romance that we tought but hey is still romance, right(?)
Props to the person who wrote that awesome description. If that alone wasn't enough to convince me, there's all the positive comments. And the cover art of a blushing chick with a skull in her lap...?!
Goodbyeeeeeeeeee Memories~

lol
Kinda wondering if the romance tag is a mistake. I don't see any romantic situation type thing happening between him and Hakuu, and the other girl just seems like a side character, not very interesting at the moment in my opinion, besides the fact she likes exploding guys pants off and eating bugs. Plus there doesn't really seem to be anything between the two.. Hmm. New girl character, please? :D

And this manga is pretty good xD.
Awesome. Thanks for picking this up
Pants. Don't leave home without 'em.
Penis jokes never gets old :D
funny chapter lol. like the girl even more than before
hoooray new chapter, arigato~~~~ 13Th Hour Scanlations
Ahh~ nvm. That's just the magazine it's being published in. *phew*
Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me.Posted Image
freaking funny ^^ i laughed so hard when he said he caught a black bass at the sanzu river

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics