Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 154votes)

Puppy Lovers

Alt Names: alt Puppy Lovers
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eri Inui is a 20 year old college student aspiring to become a mangaka. She has been following this dream ever since she was little and has been a the best artist among all her friends. But she still hasn't found a publisher willing to take her under their wing.

One day, however, Souta Inuzaki, the son of a distant relative, comes to live with Eri and her mother. Souta, like Eri, is an aspiring violinist and has come to Tokyo to practice. Eri sees a lot of herself in the young Souta. But how will she deal with a 13-year-old boy following his dreams and going through puberty?
Go to Puppy Lovers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Puppy Lovers News (9/27) New Window Souldrake
  • 14 Replies
Topic Is this picked up? New Window Yosh
  • 5 Replies

180 Comments

the art, the sexual tension, and the scenarios are all what make this a great manga and story. cant wait for more!!!!
Amazume Ryuta has got to be one of the best in drawing sensual women.
Super great manga. ^^
she likes souta-kun
she is a shotacon
...i see what you did there, Amazume-sensei
I'm really happy everyone enjoyed the work. This marks the completion of volume 1 and as o fyet nothing is slated for a relase in the way of volume2. But, with that said if another volume happens you can rest well assuered we will be doing it.
The person who illustrated this produces fap inducing content. Keep up the good work.
Souta You Ultra Pimp!!!!!! I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!
Nice.....
Angel said the girl looks just like Nana from Nana to Kaoru. It's true--and most of Ryuta's heroines do, although the body type varies. Frankly, I don't mind at all. Nana's so damn sexy, Amazume Ryuta can keep making versions of her forever and I'll be fine with it.
I like the story line, and the character's personalities. Interesting and enjoyable to read.
. . . Though the girl's dialogue is somewhat annoying. It's a unique way of doing it, and I suppose realistic, but the hesitation and constant "♥" inflection to the inner monologue is . . . hmm.
The art is good as always, but I find the story a little under the other works of the mangaka.
i dont know how many guys would had already raped her xD
Eri is such an age-ist
would the story be better if he was a igh school student instead of middle school? idk but ether way its epic
Damn this manga is hottttt as hell
The fact of Nana vs. Puppy is that Nana is released as a bi weekly publication so there are going to be more chapters than with something that is not in constant publication. As for a second volume we can only hope for that to come out soone, but as there are still many other Ryuta works floating about un translated you should keep an eye out just in case...:-)
Nana and Kaoru is being released much faster than Puppy lovers. 2 volumes of it were released (one at the same time as Puppy 1 and another one 6 months later) while Amazon.co.jp has no sign of Puppy v2 yet. This is probably because Puppy is full color though.
I like this one ill say that, But I want the auhor to get back to work on Nana to kaoru!! I want to see how he willl end it lol
Well, it seem's that the girl is falling for him.... Let's see what's up next :)
Agree more Older Female Younger Male.Since they have to thru all this hardship and difficulties to be together. But i think the boy should be a little older like at least 15 up since the girl is 20. 13 is just so little for 20. well tat just my opinion. Gonna continue reading to see how it will go ^_^
older woman younger boy <3
Meh If the story keeps going like this it'll be boring imo. Not really into the big age difference too, seems kinda forced. 15 or16 would've been better.
just cant come to like this one. its just not that interesting to me. don't judge me. that's just me.
It actually is not a fact that he is 10 as he is 13. Just thought I would point that out since 10 is a bit early for puberty.
the girl looks just like nana from (nana to kaoru). the only good thing about this manga is the ecchiness and the fact that the boy is ten and trying to get laid. the story is ok.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics