Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is this picked up?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Yosh

Yosh

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationburgerland
Souldrake's whole group is apparently dead. MIA.

Has this been picked up? If not, I'm interested in doing any of these jobs:
Translating
Typesetting
Cleaning

If anyone is interested in working with me, please PM me.
I am looking for primarily:
Quality Checker
Pro Cleaners

Any other help would be more than welcome. :)
Depending on the quality/availability of the raws, I may need a scanner as well.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I believe it actually is a project which is still being worked on by member/s of the same group which had scanlated the first volume, though I know there's been some changes in the names of the groups. As a matter of fact I had a conversation about it last month........the new volume I believe only just recently came out. Here's a link to the group, and also the second link is the post with the convo........they might be interested in working together if you want to check with them.

http://nanachanscans.wordpress.com/

http://nanachanscans.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/toshiue-no-hito-v06-ch40/#comments

But I'm just an outside observer.............not affiliated at all.......but I just thought I'd give what information I had about it, Puppy Lovers really is great.........well, along with everything/anything else Amazume Ryuta does or has ever done. The thing is with Puppy Lovers really just being a side project, I guess it's not like it's being published on a regular basis.

Tn7HA0h.png

Yosh

Yosh

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationburgerland
Interesting, thanks for the info. I might talk to them, since it looks like they need a TL for puppy lovers.

Edited by Yosh, 15 January 2013 - 10:41 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Well, they've done releases on Ntk, NtK Arashi, and Toshiue no Hito since the site was created. No Puppy Lovers though. But since you asked if anybody had picked it up I thought I'd at least let you know it had been mentioned by them. Just a friendly "heads up" in case the information might help.

Good luck, I'm sure that I'm not the only person who'd be thrilled to see some new chapters on this great manga.

Tn7HA0h.png

Derek

Derek

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 264 posts
Renzokusei's picking up Puppy Lovers. Going to buy the second volume later this month. The editor and proofreader that did it with Manga-Heaven will be working with us on it (Terra & The Mighty Overlord).

Edited by Derek, 03 February 2013 - 01:04 AM.

MyAnimeList Last.fm Renzokusei

Derek: ねえ、。。。しようよ
Derek: that
Zalugar: Uh
Zalugar: Hey...let's do it
Zalugar: DO WHAT
Zalugar: WHAT ARE THEY DOING
Zalugar: THESE LEWD CHILDREN

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Very awesome, something to look forward to a lot.

Tn7HA0h.png