Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 39votes)

Momoiro Ningyo

Alt Names: alt ももいろ人魚alt Pink Mermaidalt Sirena Rosada
Author: Akebono Haru
Artist: Akebono Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young mermaid finds some ero magazines discarded in the ocean. She decides she wants to be human when she grows up so she can marry one and have fun. Unfortunately, the spell a mermaid witch gives her so she can have legs on land doesn't work when she gets excited.
Go to Momoiro Ningyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

You want to know if a new chapter has been done on a series that Batoto doesn't carry?  That's easy: follow the series on Manga Updates.  The only problem is that they don't have links to the various scanlator web sites.  It's part of how they choose to walk the legal tightrope.

i guess if this didnt becoome a joint project id never known it would have been worked on?i can't be bothered to search each and every work on my list. cant people who put only on their own site do at least a teaser chapter and say in the credit page (or even a watermark) that more chapters are exclusivly on their site? or do i need to go to mangafox in order to know there are new chapters and miss both on batoto and the scanlator site?

that is a good idea.

Over on Shoujo-Sense's web site.  They never posted them here on Batoto, and frankly, I have no idea how this chapter got here.  Now if somebody wants to go poach them from there and post them here, I don't think anybody will object, given those chapters we done a whole year ago.

since shoujo sense did those by themselves (or mangaupdates says so) we need to follow their upload rules, which is no reuploading here. (With jont projects they follow other groups' upload policy)

i guess if this didnt becoome a joint project id never known it would have been worked on?
i can't be bothered to search each and every work on my list. cant people who put only on their own site do at least a teaser chapter and say in the credit page (or even a watermark) that more chapters are exclusivly on their site? or do i need to go to mangafox in order to know there are new chapters and miss both on batoto and the scanlator site?

Over on Shoujo-Sense's web site.  They never posted them here on Batoto, and frankly, I have no idea how this chapter got here.  Now if somebody wants to go poach them from there and post them here, I don't think anybody will object, given those chapters we done a whole year ago.

since shoujo sense did those by themselves (or mangaupdates says so) we need to follow their upload rules, which is no reuploading here. (With jont projects they follow other groups' upload policy)

wheres chap 1-3?

wheres chap 1-3?
It's like gray and juvia!!!!

Cock block tail? Not even going to start reading this, it would just piss me off.

So...her tail is an automatic cock block ?

Yup. Chastity tail.

That's pretty much the long and short of it. They have a reader site, so you can read the series there (or download from their forum if that's your preference).

In my case, as you probably well know by now, I can read Japanese for myself (albeit slowly).  So I did the "proper" thing and bought the tankobon.  It arrived two days ago.  Not that I have any plans of upstaging ShoujoSense.  They have dibs, and I have too many other things going on anyway.

And I can read Spanish fluently, so this scanlation in Spanish is just fine too.   Too bad ShoujoSense got lazy and didn't translate the extra stuff from Japanese.

To be fair to ShoujoSense, though, I find the hand-written text in this series particularly difficult to read.

UPDATE 2016/10/28 - Long ago obtained the second tankobon.  There are no signs as yet of a third on the way.

Cute.  Amazon JP has only one volume so far.  Was this a one-shot tankobon?  I see that the group "Shoujo Sense" did this in English.  Do they not publish to Batoto?

That's pretty much the long and short of it. They have a reader site, so you can read the series there (or download from their forum if that's your preference).

So...her tail is an automatic cock block ?

Cute.  Amazon JP has only one volume so far.  Was this a one-shot tankobon?  I see that the group "Shoujo Sense" did this in English.  Do they not publish to Batoto?

Correction: Volume two comes out December 15th.

Read the genre "Shoujo", read the description "Erotic Mermaid", whut the mmm...~?

I want to read this because reasons.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics