Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

Why!? Why is this awesomeness only a oneshot!? *cries in corner*

It's oneshot from WSS contest (Shounen Sunday Shin Seidai Grand Prix).

Are any others from that translated?

Wellllll, it's a oneshot, and we have confirmation of that and all, but you know . . . I'm gonna hit follow just in case.

Reminds me a lot of Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, which I love.

Yup, had the same thought, heroines are so similar in more than one way.

If I had to take an unresearched guess, it'd be that this already has been serialised, and the scanlators threw out the pilot either because they wanted to do it, or because they want to measure how much people want this series done.

Sadly not. It's oneshot from WSS contest (Shounen Sunday Shin Seidai Grand Prix).

an ogoing onehsot?

If I had to take an unresearched guess, it'd be that this already has been serialised, and the scanlators threw out the pilot either because they wanted to do it, or because they want to measure how much people want this series done.

an ogoing onehsot?

Reminds me a lot of Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, which I love.

This was so cute. Let's hope it gets serialized or something more. I'll hit follow out of respect.

Too bad this is a one-shot

This reminds me of Sotomura-san, except not as saccharine.

Poor communication skills, yeah I can relate...

Spoiler

One of my biggest fears as well.

this is sooo adorable....

what a cute story, I'd like to read some more of this

Bwahaha! Very amusing.

OMFG! This page is so cute! (≧▽≦)

Spoiler

uSbUsg8.gif

Pretty awesome. More like a "series of shorts", but I kinda wish there was more...

Although the title should be "Komi-san wa komyushou desu". The "ha" is read as "wa" in this case, and the "u" at the end is important. It changes the meaning when writing in hiragana from "community/social certificate" to more proper for this manga "social disease".

So it would be something like "Komi-san is asocial" in English.

Well then, not only did someone comment in the time I was off reading it, but OF COURSE it's about the curry flavored poop. Anyways, good short read, so much awks.

Reminds me of her...

162AW9L.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics