Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Totsukuni no Shoujo

Alt Names: alt とつくにの少女alt 外之国的少女alt L'Enfant et le Mauditalt The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, A Rúnalt Walk My Lovealt Yabancı Kız
Author: Nagabe
Artist: Nagabe
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "It is a story full of sadness. From now let's recite a slow and beautiful story from long ago."

Shiva, a young girl who loves to stroll about in the countryside, lives in a vacant village with her guardian, a wendigo-like gentleman. He forbids her from going outside so she won't be cursed, but Shiva's curiosity makes her yearn for the outside world. What is this curse about?
Go to Totsukuni no Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Totsukuni no Shoujo, Walk my love, released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

121 Comments

Spoiler

And thus, the curse is broken, and they lived happily ever after. The end!

Oh god no, why?! I was happy with the cute kid having two cute monsters guardians, don´t make this sad again. 

Why didn't they paid a visit to this guy?

Spoiler

He's known for dealing with this kind of stuff.

Spoiler
Why had I not put this in spoilers? Strange, must be forgetting things.

OH COME ON! I JUST WANT HAPPINESS FOR THE LITTLE GIRL! IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK FOR?!

An enjoyable story so far, it's interesting how Shiva is the only named character in the story (unless I'm mistaken). It really emphasizes the importance of her namesake that I'm sure will be highlighted later in the story. And for her name to be that of a deity itself, makes me wonder if Shiva is meant to be the bridge between the two Gods and ultimately resolving their argument, or if she's meant to transform it in another way.

Like others have said, this series reminds me a lot of Mahou Tsukai no Yome, along with a bit of Shoulder-A-Coffin Kuro with the whole curse aspect. I wholly recommend both if you like this series.

Whatever happened to Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro?  Did it get licensed or something?  The scanlation was going along great for a while but it's been a long time now since I saw a chapter.  Which is a pity because I really liked it.

Holy crap, the end of that chapter... a bombshell i didn't even expect coming. What makes Sensei different from the rest of the cursed?

So not only shiva is special, but the teacher too, because he can keep his sanity ?

I want to see more.

An enjoyable story so far, it's interesting how Shiva is the only named character in the story (unless I'm mistaken). It really emphasizes the importance of her namesake that I'm sure will be highlighted later in the story. And for her name to be that of a deity itself, makes me wonder if Shiva is meant to be the bridge between the two Gods and ultimately resolving their argument, or if she's meant to transform it in another way.

Like others have said, this series reminds me a lot of Mahou Tsukai no Yome, along with a bit of Shoulder-A-Coffin Kuro with the whole curse aspect. I wholly recommend both if you like this series.

Boy, I can't wait for them to live as a happy family for the rest of the series and not meet a tragic end! It's gonna be great!

Ahahaha... I can't help but read your comment with sacrasm as you instill a sense of false hope.

Boy, I can't wait for them to live as a happy family for the rest of the series and not meet a tragic end! It's gonna be great!

In addition, am I the only one who thinks Shiva's name might be less than coincidental?

If you go back a page or two in the discussion here I think you will find that you are not, in fact, the only one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

In addition, am I the only one who thinks Shiva's name might be less than coincidental?

So she'll become Mecha Shiva?

Spoiler

Chooo Chooooo!!! All aboard the feel train. Watch your step the floors are wet with the tears of everyone aboard. Just pick a seat and someone will come with your box of tissues.

Don't worry we will tell every one the onion cutting ninjas attacked while you were on.

As usual there was a ton of information in this chapter. And as usual I don't really have a lot of time to write this, so it'll be a bit short.
Spoiler

thanks for the new chapter <3

Got yourself a housekeeper/babysitter there. Problem is, she'll probably try to burn your house and kill your baby. Good luck.

Can we have a sequel manga about the Outsiders' daily lives?

The little bits are great, but a whole manga might be like those movies they try to make out of Saturday Night Live sketches.  The sketch was fun, but at movie length it's so thin it makes Gollum look obese.

That's a flag that says that she won't stay for long.

This has been really good.

The last chapter reminded me of Dr. Seuss.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics