Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 389votes)

Made in Abyss

Alt Names: alt メイドインアビスalt Φτιαγμένο στην Άβυσσοalt Made in Abyssalt 来自深渊
Author: Tsukushi Akihito
Artist: Tsukushi Akihito
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The enormous cave system, known as the Abyss, is the last unexplored place in the world. Nobody knows how deep down goes this titanic pit, inhabited by strange and wondrous creatures and full of mysterious ancient relics which purpose in unknown to modern man. Generations of bold adventurers have been drawn by the cryptic depths of the Abyss. In course of time those brave enough to explore the dangerous pit came to be known as "Delvers."

In Orth, the town at the edge of the Abyss, there lives a little orphan named Riko, who dreams of becoming as great a delver as her mother was and solving the great mystery of the pit. One day exploring the murky depths she stumbles upon a little boy, who turns out to be a robot...

http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
Go to Made in Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Nature of the Curse New Window Bluespheal
  • 2 Replies
Topic Tukushi Akihito's art New Window homogenized
  • 3 Replies
Topic Curse range New Window Brightamethyst
  • 3 Replies
Topic Time dilation New Window RBT
  • 4 Replies
Topic Old ladies a super sadistic pervert New Window truepurple
  • 39 Replies
Topic Faputa is the narehate of Riko New Window smol potato
  • 5 Replies

592 Comments

The time consuming part is the translating/editing, but yeah, I should probably find someone to help or releases will be most likely be a bit slow. I'm trying out different fonts until I find one I like, although I could make it easier to read if I saved the jpgs at a higher resolution. I also get sidetracked really easily feeding in league :z

Thanks for the release mate, it's getting darker and darker mmm...

As much as i like this, the main characters being underage disturbs me. Oh well i'll keep reading it anyway, it's not like it will have an anime later on anyway, cause tumblr/SJWs will definitely attacks it.

If you need help, you should ask some /a/non's to clean/typeset. That font is kinda hard to read (like double L's) and every font is capitalized. Thanks for the upload regardless; getting TL's for this is great.

So it turns out not having contributor status is brutal in terms of waiting for mods to approve chapters. I think I can get the next chapter uploaded by the end of the week if I rush the translation. Then you get to wait :x

[Edit]

Apparently I can't see the other chapters in different browsers so I thought I was waiting on mod approval. Herp derp.

Huh. Reminds me of Gravity Rush. And Patema Inverted.

It's more like mix of Ichigo Mashimaro and Berserk

Huh. Reminds me of Gravity Rush. And Patema Inverted.

The story weirdly a bit unsettling, how orphanage children have to cave and how their parents are (explicitly said) dead (I believe because of caving too?) mmm...

That orphanage's idea of child punishment is more than a bit disturbing too. The story made light of it but I'm pretty sure stringing someone up in that manner would qualify as torture? Psychological if not physical.

The story weirdly a bit unsettling, how orphanage children have to cave and how their parents are (explicitly said) dead (I believe because of caving too?) mmm...

I've wondered for years about this story

Amazing concept for a story; I want to see more of this world and these cavers. 

Thanks for finding and translating this. 

a girl liking deep underground caves, might be surprises comin fav!!!!

Definite potential. Fav'ing for more.

I really like this. Love the art and seems like a promising story.

This feels really dark...

Spoiler

I'll have the first chapter up hopefully sometime soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics