Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 389votes)

Made in Abyss

Alt Names: alt メイドインアビスalt Φτιαγμένο στην Άβυσσοalt Made in Abyssalt 来自深渊
Author: Tsukushi Akihito
Artist: Tsukushi Akihito
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The enormous cave system, known as the Abyss, is the last unexplored place in the world. Nobody knows how deep down goes this titanic pit, inhabited by strange and wondrous creatures and full of mysterious ancient relics which purpose in unknown to modern man. Generations of bold adventurers have been drawn by the cryptic depths of the Abyss. In course of time those brave enough to explore the dangerous pit came to be known as "Delvers."

In Orth, the town at the edge of the Abyss, there lives a little orphan named Riko, who dreams of becoming as great a delver as her mother was and solving the great mystery of the pit. One day exploring the murky depths she stumbles upon a little boy, who turns out to be a robot...

http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
Go to Made in Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Nature of the Curse New Window Bluespheal
  • 2 Replies
Topic Tukushi Akihito's art New Window homogenized
  • 3 Replies
Topic Curse range New Window Brightamethyst
  • 3 Replies
Topic Time dilation New Window RBT
  • 4 Replies
Topic Old ladies a super sadistic pervert New Window truepurple
  • 39 Replies
Topic Faputa is the narehate of Riko New Window smol potato
  • 5 Replies

592 Comments

PV is out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Yg1xRff9g

I'm so excited for it!

Some people on /a/ have gotten their hands on quality scans and are already translating the scripts, no idea if they'll post them on batoto though.

It still needs redrawing and checking but it's coming

Are you guys excited about the anime ? First PV tomorrow !!

ded ?

Some people on /a/ have gotten their hands on quality scans and are already translating the scripts, no idea if they'll post them on batoto though.

ded ?

The Chinese character spelling of Tsuchi-bashi isn't 土橋 but 鎚嘴, which means "Hammer beak" 

Yeah. Ch 1-4 have edited scripts, and 5-6 are mostly done, just stalled ):

The Chinese character spelling of Tsuchi-bashi isn't 土橋 but 鎚嘴, which means "Hammer beak" 

Vol 1 translated. Typesetting redrawing will take time.

Soon Sort of soon Eventually

Why does this sound almost exactly like the plot of dungeon ni, except for the robot?

It isnt, there is much more diferences than just the robot boy, to start there is no gods who create adventurers group just to their amusement, the delvers seems to be more like gold hunters or something, this isnt a magic dungeon where monster spawn from the walls, as far as I can tell this is more like journey to the center of earth a mysterious hole with its own fauna and flora, cant say that there isnt magic to but sincerely i think the only think similar is the fact that they go below ground.

Seems fun. And it has some nice art. Following it.

Why does this sound almost exactly like the plot of dungeon ni, except for the robot?

Made in China Abyss ( ͠° ͜ʖ °)

I'm curious how the curse works, it sounds similar to the Bends that Divers have to deal with. Maybe it's not a curse at all but rather the delvers ascending too rapidly. Then the curse statement could just be a way for them to understand the unexplainable.

It would also make sense that a robot wouldn't be affected by that if this was true.

That was my impression.

Thanks for the release.

This series is super interesting!

I'm curious how the curse works, it sounds similar to the Bends that Divers have to deal with. Maybe it's not a curse at all but rather the delvers ascending too rapidly. Then the curse statement could just be a way for them to understand the unexplainable.

It would also make sense that a robot wouldn't be affected by that if this was true.

Oh this looks nice. Like the art and atmosphere.

Updates sometime within the next few years soon.

The art style is captivating.

Interesting, but I'm willing to bet the series has ended/been axed already.

It's not.

So cuteeeee! Thx Fashionably Late Release, I have waited so long for this.

According to the publisher's site, the latest chapter was released on December 20th, and going by Amazon the volumes (three so far) have been released at a rate about one per year, around June/July.

One should buy the books, the art is so good. Also buy the two Elebits/Eledees games and Dewy's Adventure while you're at it, even if you don't have a Wii/U and 3/DS.

Thanks for the chapter

Keep it up <3

Soon

This is interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics