Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 254votes)

Countrouble

Alt Names: alt カウントラブルalt Count-Trouble
Author: Nao Akinari
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A self-proclaimed angel decides to intervene with a boy's love life, starting with a timer on his arm which will count down every time his heart beats from interacting with his crush, starting from 10. At 0, the boy will confess everything he is thinking at that moment. But it only starts there! The 'angel' has powers based on the number 10, and grant him the ability to stop time, make someone fall in love with him, learn who others like, and more. With comedy, romance, and drama, this is not a typical shounen series and should not be passed up.
Go to Countrouble Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic And so it ends New Window ShiroYasha
  • 1 Replies
Topic Countrouble Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 13 Replies

273 Comments

can i expect this imouto to be in his harem? hehe
just read the latest 2 chapters on the scanlator's site (still on delay here)
and all I can say is, LOL @ c26 and poor mc @ 27. (This is why you try to be kind/considerate even to strangers)
@soranokira

Lol there really are girls in RL that believe in that stuff too much, makes me facepalm too. At least things are getting more interesting.
Okay, for 25 months a group releases a chapter more a less once a month and your first thought is that they're lacking in staff?
.......Okay.......
@PROzess, maybe he thought the older chapters was weekly or something, then the scanlators didn't have enough manpower to scanlate it, like some other less known mangas~
If I didn't run out of 'like' quota I'd have 'like'd the posts below me. Seriously. From that kind of character. Surprise is fine, but that out-of-character? I had to facepalm.
UNNECESSARY DRAMA. ONLY FROM A FEMALE.
she is just nuts
@PROzess i just started reading it so i didn't notice .
chapter 25: facedesk-worthy. best reason to reject someone ever.
@Neiro, took you 25 chapters to notice? ...
Monthly chapter?
lol well that's a better reason than some come up with xD
LOLOL epic chp25 is epic !!
Gah, these cliffhangers drive me insane, but the story is pretty good so I live with it.
dis dude just fcked himself
Just can't help but to feel sorry for those three.
Last what?
It's nowhere near ending-.-
chapter 24 will be the last one??
ahhh frickin love this manga but god damn cliffhangers!!
damn! it chapter 23 ended with such a cliffhanger... cant wait for the next chap
puahahahha! the bus driver was hilarious!
yeah i agree things never go the way they planned them. just funny.
LOL this is hilarious!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics