Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 254votes)

Countrouble

Alt Names: alt カウントラブルalt Count-Trouble
Author: Nao Akinari
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A self-proclaimed angel decides to intervene with a boy's love life, starting with a timer on his arm which will count down every time his heart beats from interacting with his crush, starting from 10. At 0, the boy will confess everything he is thinking at that moment. But it only starts there! The 'angel' has powers based on the number 10, and grant him the ability to stop time, make someone fall in love with him, learn who others like, and more. With comedy, romance, and drama, this is not a typical shounen series and should not be passed up.
Go to Countrouble Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic And so it ends New Window ShiroYasha
  • 1 Replies
Topic Countrouble Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 13 Replies

273 Comments

wheres my loli?
wait what a mature woman?
this is going to be epic
Sorry for three in a row, but who else wants to take off the hat when she's like that?
Though that scene, while glorious, admittedly smells of Sasara-brand trolling.
What the hell happens to Sasara when the dates get decidedly less innocent?!
Wow....innocent couple in love are so cute <3
Sasara....THAT RACK.
SASARA!
Posted Image
Sasara.....
Posted Image
Posted ImageSasara...that body
HOLY SHIT Sasara H-O-L-Y S-H-I_T!
That body!
Ch 29 is out so good! and looks like it won't end yet because of ch 29
wow! this ain't ending right?
*blargh* Didn't expect that.... Almost died from HnnG.
Guys, readers, listen:
Do NOT try to imitate him.
I will be fuming with rage if sudden cockblocks.
i think I'm having some hearing issues.
The cake is a lie.
I have a feeling something is off. It's too good to be true for Kouta for Yoshizawa to be the one confessing to him.
Vela,i know that feeling bro....after reading tons of ecchi manga i just can't believe it,if everything goes too smoothly and right...
If it does end soon I wouldn't mind, it looks like it's gonna end on a nice note at least.
Confession scenes are the cutest <3
I guess this manga is about to end
I have to... stop my heart from going all warm. I know this a trap... but I want to believe it... I know this is a trao... but I really want it... I know this is a trap, but I'll put hope in it...
Niceeeee.
Thanks for the release!
Hell Yeah.. This made my day :D
love the new chap...... muhahaha.. liked the ending of the chap as well.. http://www.simple-scans.com/slide/reader/read/countrouble/en/0/28/page/1
hey, why does asaka-sempai from chapter 13 looks alot like haruka morishima from amagami ss??. hmmmm.. :||

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics