Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Live or Not

Alt Names: alt 살아말아alt Vivir o no
Author: Goeun
Artist: Goeun
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: An old couple in a loveless marriage fall down a well that makes them young.

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/LiveorNot
Go to Live or Not Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

I finally found it <3 

I was looking for this for years to think that it would be..... T_T

I wasn't going to say anything and just quietly back away but I guess that seems a bit douchey to just disappear without an announcement. I won't be translating this anymore. I lost interest in the webtoon, my computer died (which isn't really a big deal anymore now that I have a new one now but I did lose chapter one, which I had cropped, edited, and partially translated), I had difficulty translating some parts (I can understand the webtoon when I read it myself but I find it hard to put the words into English), and school has become the biggest priority in my life right now. 

I feel really bad about this especially when people have offered to help (not with translating though, which was my main issue) and all. To be honest, though, no one's really missing out. But if anyone really really really wants to know what happens in the webtoon, PM me and I'll summarize a chapter or the story lol. 

still waiting for this one... 

So this is just a guess, but I have this suspicion that the v.1 ch.0 just put up by Doumei no Fansub that's flagged with the flag for English language might not be in English.

Interesting haha.

Like it xD thanks, wait for the next chapter

lets see where this goes

that group name xD but anyway these two stayed together long enough to get old together so...I wonder what the problem is

OMFG I was looking at this on Daum the other night and was like, "this is pretty interesting; too bad it won't be picked up by anyone anytime soon".  BLESS YOU MAN BLESS YOU

ps love your group name. I'm looking forward to more of your works in the future

Back in my day...
I admit it! The sole reason I read this manwha was the name of the translating group.
LMAO! Dafaq did I just see!? XD

After seeing that ...girl....with the skirt and.....and.............

I'll definitely not live through this....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics