Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 83votes)

Koimonogatari

Alt Names: alt こいものがたりalt Koi Monogatari (TAGURA Tohru)alt Koimonogatari (TAGURA Tohru)alt Love Story (TAGURA Tohru)alt 恋爱物语
Author: Tagura Tohru
Artist: Tagura Tohru
Genres: School Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Yuiji accidentally finds out that his classmate, Yoshinaga Yamato, is gay. Eventually, he realises Yamato’s gaze is directed towards an unattainable love. From a study group together Yuiji finds out that Yamato is a “pretty nice guy,” and despite his awkwardness, starts wishing for his happiness...
Go to Koimonogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

Es increíble cómo la juventud pasa tan rápido y tantas cosas suceden que nunca nos damos cuenta de que estamos viviendo. Gracias WLF!!

Was looking for the Monogatari series... Not Yaoi-esque stuff... x.x

What's the problem?  Ore Monogatari is full of bromance.  What's that?  You were thinking of some other Monogatari manga?  Never heard of it and anyway nobody should be looking for it when they could be finding Ore Monogatari instead.

I hardly ever read shounen ai, but I must know how to pick 'em.  As I suspected, this is really well done.  Has this sort of quiet sincerity going.

Spoiler

Oh dear, I read what the tl said and I hope someone finds vol2 (I'll buy it idec, just link it to me please, this storys too bittersweet to pass up :-( Thank you for translating vol1 though!!!!

ooh, i don't like where this is going with the kid...

Unnecessary comment of the year goes to...

this is great, I really like this manga's angle - rather than making this a typical love story, it's giving us something different, and I can't wait to see how it'll develop.

Depending on how it continue, this could be a gem, I think.

Ah~ I love these slow-paced shounen ai's. Thanks for the translations! :3

It's cute, and it has potential. Hope to see more. 

Thanks @Kouyukiya!

Cherry_Cake
Aug 09 2015 08:43 AM

Omg!

This is so cute. The art is kind of rough but I love it! 

Thank you Koyukiya for this amazing read! <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics