Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 131votes)

Senpai, Sore Hitokuchi Kudasai!

Alt Names: alt 先輩、ソレひとくちください!alt Senpai, Let Me Have a Taste of That!
Author: Mizu Asato
Artist: Mizu Asato
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A romantic comedy about a girl who's smitten with her dirt-poor senpai. One day, she musters the courage to ask him if they can go home together. Follow them on their very special kind of afterschool "dates"!
Go to Senpai, Sore Hitokuchi Kudasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

senpai is really dense!

I feel depressed reading this because I know that I won't be able to be as cool as this guy. He's not even using a single cent to attain that level of coolness.

2 chapters straight while saying cool lines naked.

that is style

I believe he's a relative of Swagamoto!

2 chapters straight while saying cool lines naked.

that is style :P

Omg the drawings and the story are very similar to danshi koukousei no nichijou lol (in a good way of course). As much as i want to let out all my laughs i still cant bcus theres a part in my heart that feels sorry of how poor he is. But man that over the rainbow joke really cracked me up XD

He is the love master isn't he?

oEpAQZd.jpg?1

I don't know why, I want him to go together Sakamoto mmm...

Manliest rinsing ever.

• efu likes this

LMAO! I was expecting for him to live in a box. XD

That's why it's called a castle. Box are for lowly commoners. :D

this guy has guts.

I don't think I could just strip naked like this guy.

These characters are even worse than those of "Koharu no hibi" regarding total awkwardness in their actions and reasoning.

Spoiler

I really want to know if there is a girl in real life who'd seriously consider spending her life with such a guy...

Once, I nearly fainted because I didn't eat breakfast or lunch and then proceeded to do activities that required me to exert myself physically.

Actually, that happened like, twice.

Senpai is so poor that his manga can only afford 5 pages per chapter.

this guy has guts.

I grant the story some credit for not already ruining everything, but the characters are too far away from reality for a slice of life- manga. I mean, who the hell could pass back that soccer ball with their head like it was shot with a foot and collapse the moment after that because of hunger?

People who collapse due to starvation usually have struggled weeks without food intake, unless they have some kind of chronical disease or sickness.

Once I fainted due to lacks of food intake (not because there's no food, just too lazy to eat) for about three days, and I felt just normal before that.. well, a little lightheaded, but I didn't feel like I would faint...

Under the bridge?

lol

He must've some neighbors like kappa in costume and venusian girl there...

I'm waiting for Nino-san to appear mmm...

Under the bridge?

lol

He must've some neighbors like kappa in costume and venusian girl there...

LMAO! I was expecting for him to live in a box. XD

next time I cook I will try those moves,

He lives under a bridge...

Troll confirmed. XD

lol reminds me of when I was a kid running around on the hill picking flowers and sucking the nectar from them with my siblings or just laying around in the tall weeds picking up some long grass plants and sucking on the sweet tasting ends... now that i think about I never doubted that eating those plants was bad. ^^;; wow~ I was an idiot~

At least you were adventurous. Look at you now, sitting in front of a computer reading manga. I'd say you (along with me and everyone else) regressed.

After tonight were gonna hafta add another definition to "tossing salad" on urban dictionary.

Money is temporay, class is permanent.

I have no more innuendos

lol reminds me of when I was a kid running around on the hill picking flowers and sucking the nectar from them with my siblings or just laying around in the tall weeds picking up some long grass plants and sucking on the sweet tasting ends... now that i think about I never doubted that eating those plants was bad. ^^;; wow~ I was an idiot~

Even if you are fated to be poor, be poor with style

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics