Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 239votes)

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Alt Names: alt Koi wa Ameagari no You nialt Love is like After the Rainalt 恋は雨上がりのようにalt 恋如雨
Author: Mayuzuki Jun
Artist: Mayuzuki Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A flirty classmate - the distressed shop manager - her bitching senpai from work - a cute kouhai from club - follow the eyes of Tachibana, a high-school girl full of beauty, youth and love!
Go to Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

552 Comments

I had the same deja vu myself.  Actually it felt like the heroine was designed for a shoujo manga and the other were from some ROM-COM shounen manga.

Got the same feeling here, is like I already seen the 2 main characters in 2 different manga...maybe a ex-assistant?

Art looks rather familiar. Particularly the faces of the supporting characters.... I can't quite place my finger on it though.

I had the same deja vu myself.  Actually it felt like the heroine was designed for a shoujo manga and the other were from some ROM-COM shounen manga.

Art looks rather familiar. Particularly the faces of the supporting characters.... I can't quite place my finger on it though.

Apparently japanese people associate intense stares with contempt.

I associate them with constipation.

yeah :D

i hope i can see what his good quality later

His life assurance.

Her crush is so old, ugly, and phatetic

Hey, this is seinen, so a chance to see realistic looking characters!

Some love for old guys too!

The pacing in this is really good, and it's only the first chapter. Great job of not giving much to the reader, but just enough for you to want to see more.

Read the first volume (raw from jcafe, iirc) some months ago. Good manga, this. Glad to see it get scanlated.

Between this and Cigarette Anthology, it's been a good day for new releases on Batoto.

nice.(the art looks like "nanastu no  Taizai" IMHO)

nah , i think looks more like Irie aki's style

But, "Old people are the greatest! They're full of wisdom and experience!" XD

f4oL9DR.gif

I like the story so far, it seems to have its own charm to it.

nice.(the art looks like "nanastu no  Taizai" IMHO)

O my guad ! Hooked ! 

dat neck

Very nice art style.

Also I don't think that manager is THAT old. He may have a little bald spot and a scruffy appearance, but I'd say he's about twice her age.

Ojii-con cute girl MC, and the art is really good too mmm...

have to follow this mmm...

Please gaze at me more.

Dang it... I like that stare she had. I might have a problem.

Picked this up for the art.

Thanks for the new series

Spoiler

> stares lovingly at manager

> "eyes like she was just looking at trash"

We may have a few things to work out here boys :V

Really like the art though.

I honestly needed a minute to collect myself when I saw this was getting translated.

I'll take that to mean this is a somewhat worthwhile series to read at the very least.

Well, I guess different girls have very different tastes, this in particular is rather unique

An interesting story.

I can see this getting popular. The art's really pretty.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics