Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 408votes)

Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Alt Names: alt Cuando un Otaku Militar es Reencarnado en un Mundo de Magia, Establece un armado con Armas Modernas!?alt 軍事宅轉生到異世界alt 軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました?!alt 군대 오타쿠가 마법세계에 환생하여 현대병기로 군할렘을 만들어 버렸습니다!?alt When a Military Otaku is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established an army with Modern Weapons!?
Author: Meikyou Shisui
Artist: Yameta Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hotta Youta is killed while returning home from work on a cold evening. He wakes up being carried by a bunny-eared woman.
Featuring Reincarnation, Guns and Harem, it's a Gun vs Magic Story that gives Youta a new life... and an edge!

Adapted from the web/light novel of the same name.
Go to Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Know any Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic English Web/Light Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 6 Replies
Topic Make your random predictions New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

642 Comments

the author of this novel is really bad, this is the most blatant wish fulfillment fantasy I've ever read, that's not bad on its own but the author knows NOTHING about human biology, seem to struggle to write characters that are more dimensional that the paper they are printed on and overall it's just bad.

but it's one of those things that are so bad you can almost appreciate it and it never tries to be anything but a pure wish-fulfillment story so even though it's one of the worst stories around i don't hate it. 

Isekai, Isekai EVERYWHERE

This week I aready read like 6 involving this or related.

There should be a newworld/reborn tag for series like this. There are so many

Isekai, Isekai EVERYWHERE

When I saw the opening drawing of Snow. 

c999f13ec75c1ae91159814d11c340664dcfd31a

I can't help it. I teach firearms safety.

There should be a newworld/reborn tag for series like this. There are so many

Well monthly, the manga could catch the translations of the WN/LN

No, you don't *Ears down*

Got the feeling I have read the Novel, but i'm not sure... Glad the manga is pretty interesting, hope it will not turn like the others *CRY*

Is the novel being translated in english?

Yes. By Re:Translations.

there another military chara that was better than him.. sorry i'll skipped this

This is a monthly series based on a ongoing Light Novel.

Incidentally, chapter 2 is already out and in the works.

Is the novel being translated in english?

happy they made this a manga but sad that it will be monthly and not weekly since it is a difference of 12 to 52 chapters in a year...

Not sure if I like the manga's artstyle compare to the novel's...it's like the artist is trying to imitate the novel's art but doesn't have the same proportion to it.

For any of you who hates OP MC get all the girls in order

Spoiler

so its like Mushouku Tensei + Gate - The JSDF Fought here...magical creatures vs AK 47s....and i didn't know you could use it (the AK-47) as sniper in its basic form (author should have change it at least to a Dragunov)...

When I saw the title, i thought, "Great! Another gun-ota (GUNdam OTAku) series)!"

Boy, was I wrong!

harem? fufu~ another manga in "to my read list" :3

LOL that title

This is a monthly series based on an ongoing Light Novel.

Incidentally, chapter 2 is already out and in the works.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics