Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 408votes)

Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Alt Names: alt Cuando un Otaku Militar es Reencarnado en un Mundo de Magia, Establece un armado con Armas Modernas!?alt 軍事宅轉生到異世界alt 軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました?!alt 군대 오타쿠가 마법세계에 환생하여 현대병기로 군할렘을 만들어 버렸습니다!?alt When a Military Otaku is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established an army with Modern Weapons!?
Author: Meikyou Shisui
Artist: Yameta Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hotta Youta is killed while returning home from work on a cold evening. He wakes up being carried by a bunny-eared woman.
Featuring Reincarnation, Guns and Harem, it's a Gun vs Magic Story that gives Youta a new life... and an edge!

Adapted from the web/light novel of the same name.
Go to Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Know any Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic English Web/Light Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 6 Replies
Topic Make your random predictions New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

642 Comments

What the hell is this title. An abbreviation would have to be as long as an average anime title.

This title yo

...So his first haremette is his sister?

And then he manages to magically make proper grenades and guns and all this modern military shit in an explicitly non-urbanized society based on magic and magical power.

*le sigh*

Even without getting into the generic and/or overused reincarnation/haremshit, this is a poorly written manga with ridiculous messages.

Well this is only the 1st chapter, so all the explanations will come in the later chapters, but for those who want to learn about it now ill put it in the spoiler. Though 1st, I don't get why you have problems with his "sister" since they're obviously not blood related, I mean the MC is human while the girl has wolf ears+tail.

Ok so

Spoiler

Anyways Im not gonna bother reading this though. Got better stuff to read afterall.

...So his first haremette is his sister?

And then he manages to magically make proper grenades and guns and all this modern military shit in an explicitly non-urbanized society based on magic and magical power.

*le sigh*

Even without getting into the generic and/or overused reincarnation/haremshit, this is a poorly written manga with ridiculous messages.

If he really was an H-mangaka, then his other name might be a pen name. Iirc, the artist of Shokugeki no Soma was an H-mangaka who went by a pen name in the past.

Or it may just be a coincidence that they have similar names and art style.

Actually i just checked this author's Mangaupdate page and the name is identical to the other one in kanji and list works that is definitely of the other author, but they are two seperate page and are not connected

i think this might be a case of misreading kanji in names, has happened before so its not surprising

Man...Japanese Titles are getting longer and more ridiculous....crazy-monkey-emoticon-217.gif?1292792435

crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384I LOVE IT

You expected different from a Japanese gun otaku? Japan has the harshest gun laws, to the point where the police rarely have them. Any harsher and their idea of a firearm would be a burning fist. If you expected any character that is identified as an otaku to be good at anything physical, then you don't read much manga at all.

Spoiler

this art style, i have seen it somewhere before

its not

Spoiler

is it??

edit: yup, its definitely that artist, i wonder why its a different name

1st chap, meh, the fight scence was really crudely drawn though, the artisit couldnt get the perspective right on the shooting, i was assuming they were running on the side in order to shoot all of them. though not surprising considering its from a

Spoiler

it could get better i guess.

If he really was an H-mangaka, then his other name might be a pen name. Iirc, the artist of Shokugeki no Soma was an H-mangaka who went by a pen name in the past.

Or it may just be a coincidence that they have similar names and art style.

And bad news. Chapter 3 most probably it will be last chapter that will be scanlated becasuse this manga is serialized in Age Premium online magazine.

Age Premium will be Shuts Down at volume 49 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-08/age-premium-online-manga-magazine-shuts-down/.90189

Oh... hell.

Nekomimi harem.... (bookmarked)

I just love how some bullies blame everyone except themselves for their fall. Well, that's just a sign of how mentally deranged and retarded some of them can get. Quite a few bullies just become failures at life and, while it is cold to say, I feel that many of them make up a portion of the homeless population, the drunk and violent kind who wind up staying on the streets for life.

there another military chara that was better than him.. sorry i'll skipped this

You expected different from a Japanese gun otaku? Japan has the harshest gun laws, to the point where the police rarely have them. Any harsher and their idea of a firearm would be a burning fist. If you expected any character that is identified as an otaku to be good at anything physical, then you don't read much manga at all.

Spoiler

And bad news. Chapter 3 most probably it will be last chapter that will be scanlated becasuse this manga is serialized in Age Premium online magazine.

Age Premium will be Shuts Down at volume 49 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-08/age-premium-online-manga-magazine-shuts-down/.90189

Well i dont mind whether the mc op or not as long as the author has op storylines.......................

Spoiler

well he is better in close combat than normal B ranks from his training

I am the shaft of my gun
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand bullets
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain
Withstood pain to gather kemonomimi, waiting for one’s harem
To never run away, To make the right choices
My whole life is
Unlimited Bullet Works

I'll take it /k/ have some grievances towards this new series? 

Does the MC have proper discipline though? He was admonishing Snow for improperly disposing of the magazines after the battle, but you can never know if the artist is paying attention.

Why the hell would you leave cover to shoot at someone at point-blank? Are these guys retarded?

this art style, i have seen it somewhere before

its not

Spoiler

is it??

edit: yup, its definitely that artist, i wonder why its a different name

1st chap, meh, the fight scence was really crudely drawn though, the artisit couldnt get the perspective right on the shooting, i was assuming they were running on the side in order to shoot all of them. though not surprising considering its from a

Spoiler

it could get better i guess.

That title though

I came here for the title

> No trigger discipline > Milled receiver AK like a pleb that can't into superior German stamping > AK appears to be shooting full auto with seletor in semi At least the MC isn't using a Deagle.

I read this for bunny MILF

Not sure if I like the manga's artstyle compare to the novel's...it's like the artist is trying to imitate the novel's art but doesn't have the same proportion to it.

For any of you who hates OP MC get all the girls in order

Spoiler

Well i dont mind whether the mc op or not as long as the author has op storylines.......................
Spoiler
Stopped reading the web novel because of how pathetic the MC is after getting beaten and turned into a slave. Well, I'm almost out of things to read because translations became quite slow, maybe it is time to re-pick it.

Looking forward to mangas that have long names. =D

This novel is overall pretty shitty, but has a few bright moments. That's not enough tho.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics