Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 408votes)

Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Alt Names: alt Cuando un Otaku Militar es Reencarnado en un Mundo de Magia, Establece un armado con Armas Modernas!?alt 軍事宅轉生到異世界alt 軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました?!alt 군대 오타쿠가 마법세계에 환생하여 현대병기로 군할렘을 만들어 버렸습니다!?alt When a Military Otaku is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established an army with Modern Weapons!?
Author: Meikyou Shisui
Artist: Yameta Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hotta Youta is killed while returning home from work on a cold evening. He wakes up being carried by a bunny-eared woman.
Featuring Reincarnation, Guns and Harem, it's a Gun vs Magic Story that gives Youta a new life... and an edge!

Adapted from the web/light novel of the same name.
Go to Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Know any Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic English Web/Light Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 6 Replies
Topic Make your random predictions New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

642 Comments

It's not bad, the art is a little cringe worthy but the story seems well based and intriguing so I will patiently await the next chapter.

nobody resists the fluffy. NOBODEH.

speaking of which, is anyone kicking off the LN TL for this?

El-sensei needs to:

1. See an orthopedist

2. Buy a bra

not bad, and promises to be better.

I'll wait for new updated.

Spoiler
We have under-aged perverts here XD

Gotta touch the fluffies.

chapter 2 already out Jcafe

Oh, another one...

Oh god, the art is so bad it's almost physically painful. I was going to read this because I read the novel, but it looks so bad. And don't tell me that it's because the artist is an H-mangaka, I've read h-manga that looked much better.

I also get the feeling that I don't like the pace but I barely remember the first few chapters(lel).

Webnovel translation here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lzfs2R1eYPfBDoMEXP4NKsorA7TTQD1Yl9JXZsShAaM/pub

it can also be read here because some folks had issues viewing google docs https://omegaharem.wordpress.com/gunota-rehost/

Could have never enough of all these isekai tensei genre.

Backstory is needlessly too complicated. Simply being transfered to other world instead reincarnation would be enough.

Douchery is also not needed.

Backstory is needlessly too complicated. Simply being transfered to other world instead reincarnation would be enough.

Wow, this series has less than 4 stars on Batoto… that's kind of a feat in itself. ò.Ô

yeah u cant use it as a sniper rifle, u can use it for medium range support( effective range 500m) which is ok compared to dragunov 800m range

I wouldn't even say 500 meters, more like 400 due to how inaccurate the older models of the AK series are. Plus, full sized battle rifle rounds aren't too practical, especially considering the ammo weight and how much you can carry. It's why the U.S. and many other countries use the more accurate 5.56, which is now being tested against the 6.5 and 6.8 rounds.

i remember the web novel.. absolute crap in both story and characters

0/5

Oh yeah, I read a couple chapters of this web novel. The manga is just as bad as the web novel.

And yes. You can use the AK-47 as a sniper rifle in its basic form...

...if you like to waste ammo.

yeah u cant use it as a sniper rifle, u can use it for medium range support( effective range 500m) which is ok compared to dragunov 800m range

I am the shaft of my gun
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand bullets
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain
Withstood pain to gather kemonomimi, waiting for one’s harem
To never run away, To make the right choices
My whole life is
Unlimited Bullet Works

Boy, he doesnt just gather animal eared girls. He also gets a dragon race, an elf, a dark elf (yes.), a vampire and a shrine maiden.

Moe art and military stuff often have a hard time meshing, i find.

For context, I'm two months behind on the Japanese webnovel, reading via MTLs, Machine/software TransLations (This series is actually relatively simple).  The story is decent, fairly light-hearted for the most part, decent plot but the character interactions are nothing special, a blatant wish-fulfillment series.  The original author is a bonafide military otaku, cringe and all. There's 3 volumes in print, but the webnovel is out to 11 or so, and it's currently probably at least in the last third of the overall plot.  It does drag a bit in certain parts of the first or second volume but picks up after that. 

Well this is only the 1st chapter, so all the explanations will come in the later chapters, but for those who want to learn about it now ill put it in the spoiler. Though 1st, I don't get why you have problems with his "sister" since they're obviously not blood related, I mean the MC is human while the girl has wolf ears+tail.

The Westermarck Effect, yo.

Oh yeah, I read a couple chapters of this web novel. The manga is just as bad as the web novel.

so its like Mushouku Tensei + Gate - The JSDF Fought here...magical creatures vs AK 47s....and i didn't know you could use it (the AK-47) as sniper in its basic form (author should have change it at least to a Dragunov)...

And yes. You can use the AK-47 as a sniper rifle in its basic form...

...if you like to waste ammo.

And bad news. Chapter 3 most probably it will be last chapter that will be scanlated becasuse this manga is serialized in Age Premium online magazine.

Age Premium will be Shuts Down at volume 49 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-08/age-premium-online-manga-magazine-shuts-down/.90189

The manga is published simultaneously in Dragon Age so there is still hope.

Oh god, the art is so bad it's almost physically painful. I was going to read this because I read the novel, but it looks so bad. And don't tell me that it's because the artist is an H-mangaka, I've read h-manga that looked much better.

I also get the feeling that I don't like the pace but I barely remember the first few chapters(lel).

Webnovel translation here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lzfs2R1eYPfBDoMEXP4NKsorA7TTQD1Yl9JXZsShAaM/pub

Snow isn't his sister. She's another kid at the orphanage.

They go into detail on how he makes his weapons as they're a mix of magic techniques. You can make modern looking weapons with a shovel, pipes and some wood furniture.

still a poorly written manga with generic/overused shit. i'll pass

...So his first haremette is his sister?

And then he manages to magically make proper grenades and guns and all this modern military shit in an explicitly non-urbanized society based on magic and magical power.

*le sigh*

Even without getting into the generic and/or overused reincarnation/haremshit, this is a poorly written manga with ridiculous messages.

Snow isn't his sister. She's another kid at the orphanage.

They go into detail on how he makes his weapons as they're a mix of magic techniques. You can make modern looking weapons with a shovel, pipes and some wood furniture.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics