Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 375votes)

Tsurezure Children

Alt Names: alt 徒然チルドレンalt Tsure x Dure Childrenalt Tsuredure Childrenalt Tsuredzure Children
Author: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Artist: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the official serialization of Wakabayashi Toshiya's popular 4-koma collection.

It's a manga about kids going through a year of High School. Watch as they go through the high and lows of relationships and learn a few things about life, love, and sushi while they're at it.

Some segments of this manga is split between this and the original Pixiv collection. You can find the release order here under Tankobon Release Order: http://bato.to/forums/topic/23170-relationship-continuation-list-by-moredrowsy/

First Volume of chapters (1-17) are the same as found in the original pixiv collection:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/wakabayashi-toshiya%E2%80%99s-4-koma-collection-r9820

Go to Tsurezure Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bye Tsurezure children community. New Window Cyex
  • 3 Replies
Topic Characters you want to see More of!!!! New Window LimitCycle
  • 14 Replies
Topic How will volume 10 be handled? New Window Cyex
  • 7 Replies
Topic Relationship continuation list by MoreDrowsy New Window segawon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Discord Link New Window Qrowin_Shitposts
  • 0 Replies
Topic Can't find first 15 chapters New Window JojoReference
  • 1 Replies

2490 Comments

What's the differences between this and the 4 koma?? Is this the official version or something, I am confused. And why there is a lot of missing chapters? Is the missing chapters is those chapters that were released under the 4 koma version?

It's the serialized version.  For Shounen Jump I think?

What's the differences between this and the 4 koma?? Is this the official version or something, I am confused. And why there is a lot of missing chapters? Is the missing chapters is those chapters that were released under the 4 koma version?

I can't believe I only discovered this now, while I've been reading Wakabayashi from the start.

How come I only found this now when I have been following the 4-koma collection for quite a while?

I can finally see more of the troll girl with the furuya siblings and the smooth student council president. Can't get enough of dem awesomeness.

Still hoping for more Chiaki-Kana, and the astronomy club trio.

2 years and we still don't know what "sushi" is.

There's a lot of stuff in both volume 2/3 that's already covered in the 4koma collection. We're gonna focus on doing the new stuff first, and then go back to do the older chapters.

Can I say I love you guys :lol:
This manga/author is freaking awesome

Sounds like a good plan Thanks for the hard work!!

This, basically, we need to have tsurezure children fully translated. Still, the translator told me they were going to just translate after chapter 17, which is the new stuff. Until chapter 17 (the whole volume 1), it's just Waka 4koma Collection redrawed.

There's a lot of stuff in both volume 2/3 that's already covered in the 4koma collection. We're gonna focus on doing the new stuff first, and then go back to do the older chapters.

I'm following that one and it seems this one "continues" that collection's stories and connects the different them It would be great to have both in the same place and ordered

This, basically, we need to have tsurezure children fully translated. Still, the translator told me they were going to just translate after chapter 17, which is the new stuff. Until chapter 17 (the whole volume 1), it's just Waka 4koma Collection redrawed.

check out wakabayashi toshiya 4-koma, preety much same as the tankoubon except the redrawing.

I'm following that one and it seems this one "continues" that collection's stories and connects the different them

It would be great to have both in the same place and ordered

Goddamit master of romance

Smooth as hell

If only the girl understand him

Gouda couple is too cute

Is it just me or is it just really hard to distinguish between the black haired boys? I only recognize Gouda, stuco President, and the cartoony face guy and every other one looks the same.

Yeah :/ Apparently their actual hair colors are all different (red hair, blue hair, etc) but because this manga is black-and-white it's impossible to tell. And a lot of the boy's faces look different.

There are a lot of chapters missing. Can it still be read like that?

check out wakabayashi toshiya 4-koma, preety much same as the tankoubon except the redrawing.

There are a lot of chapters missing. Can it still be read like that?

Is it just me or is it just really hard to distinguish between the black haired boys? I only recognize Gouda, stuco President, and the cartoony face guy and every other one looks the same.

Too dull Takano-chan, you're too dull! and then... BAANG! misunderstanding shot! BIG face-palm on me.

President-kun, you're sooooooooo cooool!

I can't take this anymore! too funny too comedy too lovely aaawwww I can't stop smiling!

The Stuco President is so smooth.

I want To See the UNSENTIMENTAL COUPLE MORE!!!!!

this

Spoiler

one who reject ayane is stuco pres right?

It's either Stuco Pres or Takase (the guy from Chapter 1), their haircuts were similar in the 4-koma version.

this
Spoiler

one who reject ayane is stuco pres right?

Why does chapter 45 end there ;-;

There's another two chapters for that couple I believe. At least someone who had dumped raw chapters over on /a/ had dumped two more chapters for them. They're my favorite couple too.

Hint for the Omake: read the last page first. It has the characters and their names. It was impossible to understand completely some 4 komas without remembering some character names.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

This So Kawaii!

Why does chapter 45 end there ;-;

Sho kewt doe <3

I'm gonna go ahead and change the chapter numbers to their respective numbers as how they're used in the tankobons. So it'll probably not make any sense, but we'll try to fill it up asap.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics