Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 111votes)

Cupid's Chocolates

Alt Names: alt Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxing Shialt 爱神巧克力进行时
Author: Vivian
Artist: Vivian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Jiang Hao, a normal high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble, suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang Hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening? This is a manhua that shouldn't be missed by fans of the harem genre!

Original Webcomic: ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/530456
Go to Cupid's Chocolates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cupid's Chocolates released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

202 Comments

a high school girl having kids that are going in elementary school?!

not possible scentificaly......

Oooooh, sweetie, there have been five-year-old girls that have had babies. I wish I were joking. A case was recorded in 1939.

Think it hasn't happened recently? In 2000 and 2004, there were 8-year-old girls who were pregnant in Russia and Columbia. The one in Columbia gave birth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty

Is he a time traveller?

You sure the kid isn't just a sibling?

they SAY " daddy!mommy!" in their speech bubbles(my rudimentary chinese can at least get me THAT far). 

I am rooting for

Spoiler

You mean,
Spoiler

I totally agree. until i saw this.
http://puu.sh/iOKdR/e7db0b9ade.jpg

at which point i went: O.O holy shit, they're REAL. 
manhua logic........ 

You sure the kid isn't just a sibling?

I totally agree. until i saw this.
http://puu.sh/iOKdR/e7db0b9ade.jpg

at which point i went: O.O holy shit, they're REAL. 
manhua logic........ 

what even

Spoiler

I think I know who I'll be rooting for

I am rooting for

Spoiler

Their eyes scare me :(. Still, I am curious about where this is going.

okay i gone to read raw and so far is kinda good as comedy lolz, i give 7 points for comedy

I am so up for this

Spoiler

I think I know who I'll be rooting for

ok.. following it for now..  i'm going to give it  few chapters at least.  i like the art and all, just not sure how the storyline is going to be.

I think I'm ok with the way this Harem story is going so far. I hope I continue liking it.

Rather than harem route, it feels like a simultaneous clearing of all routes transplanted into the same timeline at the end.

Why do I have the feeling that the fairy at the end of this is related to Sylphy?

Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare

I'm ok with being put in harem of beatiful girls...but not when some doppelganger had their way with them, got bored and left me with a ton of problems.

Really, is that or the world converged all the luck and misfortune of his whole life in this chapter.

I loved his reactions.

The sudden revelations made me lol but I hope it gets explained soon. It gets old quickly when the MC is blamed for things he didn't or doesn't remember doing.

Good to see you guys enjoying another new series by us :)

well id like to read more into it before making a decision. So far so good, as long as it dosent turn into something like mobile magical girl, ill read more into it, im way too confused after reading that.

Good to see you guys enjoying another new series by us :)

You shittin' me?

"This is a manga that shouldn't be missed by fans of the harem genre!"

Thanks for the advice senpai! xD

PS: since when did cyclops become human sized & started having 2 eyes?& did their horn transform by adding "y" to the word? or maybe... wait.... damn you monster rape fetishists!

Those are some huge eyes they have.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics