Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 111votes)

Cupid's Chocolates

Alt Names: alt Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxing Shialt 爱神巧克力进行时
Author: Vivian
Artist: Vivian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Jiang Hao, a normal high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble, suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang Hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening? This is a manhua that shouldn't be missed by fans of the harem genre!

Original Webcomic: ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/530456
Go to Cupid's Chocolates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cupid's Chocolates released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

202 Comments

8392e9004b296f1fd4ebf6bf1c1e5485.jpg

Spoiler

Well...first time I've seen an MC say something like that... 0_0

Right after the bodyguards almost took a chainsaw to his manhood. This guy has some seriously hefty balls.

Spoiler

Well...first time I've seen an MC say something like that... 0_0

LMAO! The balls on this guy... XD

Spoiler

The Animation     B)

Also Here if you dont want watermark http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3316252/

why cant the manhua art be like this D:

Spoiler

The Animation     B)

Also Here if you dont want watermark http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3316252/

this god stuff explanation makes more sense than most of harem mangas/hwas/huas

One thing that doesn't make sense is that he said that he doesn't know who they are. When he was the one who brought them the cake.

MC was probably a temporary minion of the student council just had to listen to teacher order + "no friends" like hachiman (Oregairu) to got information.

One thing that doesn't make sense is that he said that he doesn't know who they are. When he was the one who brought them the cake.

Why is he even following her home, turns out she's not even preggo

He still needs to tell her parents why she's acting so strange.

Why is he even following her home, turns out she's not even preggo

Well this is bloody stupid and opens the flood gates fro every single cliche in existence.

*follows*

In page three, we are show that the protagonist is relatable.

In page eight, we are show that the protagonist probably has brains.

In page ten, we are show that the protagonist is not an ass and has some measure of balls.

In page eleven, we are show that the protagonist has thought about the situation and what realistically needs to be done. He is not being pushed around by the situation, and is taking the lead in trying to fixing them, or at least do what a responsible guy should do.

It all could go down the drain in the next few chapters, but I say this is a good sign.

As I was looking for a fun Harem story, this one fits my needs. Thanks for picking it up.

Spoiler

clever-girl-meme.jpg

This has to be the harem protagonist with the most shittier luck I've ever seen. Also, I believe that this comic has the most believable reason for the haremettes to like the guy; It was quite literally magic! And it even came with memories included!

Imagine one day, you suddenly have kids with one girl, another girl is pregnant, and I don't know how many others including those two believe you to be a cheater. I'm all for the protagonist manning up and taking responsability, but in that situation I would get suicidal urges.

If this guy somehow manages to live out of this happily and in one piece with all the girls, then this might just be the best harem-centered story ever.

But as I don't think that'll happen, I think I will just watch this for the pretty art and the hilariousness

Hmm... I dont know if two girls counts as a harem but SCHOOL DAYS. You cant get much unluckier then having your head chopped off.

Must say this one is pretty nuts. I can't even figure how to start to imagine what is going on in that guy's head right now.

that boyband picture make me vomit blood lol

thank you for the chapter :D

This has to be the harem protagonist with the most shittier luck I've ever seen. Also, I believe that this comic has the most believable reason for the haremettes to like the guy; It was quite literally magic! And it even came with memories included!

Imagine one day, you suddenly have kids with one girl, another girl is pregnant, and I don't know how many others including those two believe you to be a cheater. I'm all for the protagonist manning up and taking responsability, but in that situation I would get suicidal urges.

If this guy somehow manages to live out of this happily and in one piece with all the girls, then this might just be the best harem-centered story ever.

But as I don't think that'll happen, I think I will just watch this for the pretty art and the hilariousness

Holy Fuck! I watched that 400 year old alien show just a few months ago. And Professor Do is OP as shit. Time Manipulation!

That escalculated quickly...

Prof Do is not time traveller tho

he just alien who live in earth since 400 years ago

anyway thanks for the scanlation

Thanks for the chapter, also a time traveling alien called Professor Do makes me laugh.

dat ojou beating and yandere in the raws doe.

thank you this is great :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics