Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 334votes)

Takane to Hana

Alt Names: alt 高岭与花alt 高嶺と花alt 타카네와 하나alt Takane and Hanaalt Takane ve Hana
Author: Shiwasu Yuki
Artist: Shiwasu Yuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Hana replaces her sister at an omiai (like a goukon, but for marriage) little does she expect to be insulted and called a gold digger by the handsome and older Takane! Furious, she throws her wig in his face and leaves. Unexpectedly she gets asked out on a date by Takane the next day. How will these two ever find love?
Go to Takane to Hana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Takane to Hana - Add your own caption :3 New Window AlexixEva
  • 6 Replies

440 Comments

I read shoujo far more frequently then I want to admit, but it tends to be a sort of "in between" read, while waiting for something I have invested interest in to come up. It's the free dinner roll you eat at the restaurant while waiting for the meal to come, nice but not your main draw. Not this. This I'm invested in. This is main-course fare.

The art is great, the characters are expressive, the heroine is fun to watch in action and the guy is the right kind of doofy and insecure jerkbutt.

I really want to see how this goes. Hat's off to Paperdolls for this great find!

This is some seriously good shoujo. The female lead got spunk and the male lead is arrogant yet likeable. Melodrama and angst is no where in sight, with the manga relying on humour and cute moments to captivate the reader. This is just the first chapter but I hope it retains the lighthearted atmosphere throughout.

Special thanks to Paperdolls Project for your hard work. 

So they have goukons for marriages too? japan must've got most of the adults married quickly (same with divorce I suppose)O.o

So far so good! Lots of good humor and the two main characters are interesting in their own ways.

Thanks to Paperdolls for the release.

Fucking amazing. I love this so much. Hana is the shojo protagonist I've always wanted, and Takane has just the right mix of arrogance and awkwardness to be cute as hell. I'm totally blown away. So many good lines! So many perfect shots of Hana in her "How 'bout fuck you?" mode! So good. I really hope this is a series, but I'm super happy just having this chapter. Thanks for translating this, Paperdolls! You do good work!

That dad has some mad texting abilities.

Pretty good so far.  I hope it keeps up with the humor and fairly original plot.

Refreshing, a manga that's up front with the fact that the male lead is an a**hole because he's massively insecure.

Been waiting for this. A really interesting and funny read.

LOL, nice read. :)

"(like a goukon, but for marriage)"? Really?

Ha! Funny guy. I hope this somehow remains interesting.

The description was totaly wrong, so I fixed it somewhat.
Also the heroine is interesting, and first chapter feels like a oneshot. I hope there's more to come.

Pretty interesting first chapter. Kinda distracting watermark though...

she turns the tables on him by accepting the match instead of rejecting him

WELL GEE, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA

Nothing can go wrong here. Nope. No sir.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics