Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Takane to Hana - Add your own caption :3

takane to hana caption new chapter previews

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AlexixEva

AlexixEva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPart of the Takane no Hana group :3

One of our potential typesetters sent this over to us and we just thought it was so hilarious. Who is this straight-forward man!? But I thought it'd be fun if other people had the chance to insert their own captions as well for future chapters XD

Sample page from Takane to Hana Chapter 7.

WAWE4bt.jpg

OlzsRPp.jpg

More previews will be posted at our new Takane to Hana manga blog.

Essaj_23

Essaj_23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
hmn... Excuse me... i just want to ask,, how much yen you cost to finish one chapter of this series?..

AlexixEva

AlexixEva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

hmn... Excuse me... i just want to ask,, how much yen you cost to finish one chapter of this series?..

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean :\

One volume cost approximately $12 to purchase and has approximately 5 chapters. Everything else was scanlated by volunteers, so it didn't cost any more than that. I hope that answers your question.

Essaj_23

Essaj_23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
yah!! that's what i mean.. thanks for your reply=)) but i ask again,, is there a rules to follow before releasing a chapter? because sometimes it took so long for another chapter to come..
if it's okay if i help?..

AlexixEva

AlexixEva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello Essaj, thank you for your inquiry, but we actually have enough staff right now :)

As a follow up, Chapter 1 & 2 were released by different groups. However, since the first group turned into a private group, that's where a lot of the hiatus came from. But because of that we decided to pick up the project for general release. Our group has been averaging 1 release every 3.6 days, I think that's a pretty quick turn-around time. And all of us work at different speeds and across different time zones. We're good for now, but thank you again for your offer :)

Essaj_23

Essaj_23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
hmn... actually i want to help in a different way^^ but as you said your okay^^ so it's okay=)) thanks for kind of replying to me^.^

AlexixEva

AlexixEva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Oh, if it's that, we're also okay :) You should still buy the series for yourself though, that way you can have it. The covers are really cute too.

Thank you again :)