Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 334votes)

Takane to Hana

Alt Names: alt 高岭与花alt 高嶺と花alt 타카네와 하나alt Takane and Hanaalt Takane ve Hana
Author: Shiwasu Yuki
Artist: Shiwasu Yuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Hana replaces her sister at an omiai (like a goukon, but for marriage) little does she expect to be insulted and called a gold digger by the handsome and older Takane! Furious, she throws her wig in his face and leaves. Unexpectedly she gets asked out on a date by Takane the next day. How will these two ever find love?
Go to Takane to Hana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Takane to Hana - Add your own caption :3 New Window AlexixEva
  • 6 Replies

440 Comments

Its really encouraging to see the responses to this. Seeing all the responses, rather than cycle through our releases (with the exception of a few where we do concurrent) i'll try to bump this series more frequently in our "production" list. The thing is because its rather heavy with dialogue per page and quite a lot of stuff to clean and redraw, it took me quite a while to find a translator that actually managed to finished it rather than disappearing halfway with it, same goes with editing... so with our current translator on this working this completing several chapters already, i will try to release more once the editing catches up. 

Thanks all! 

Great first chapter. The dialogues, character interactions, and constant cherry bickering are super fun to read. Quite a refreshing read when the mcs are not dense dunces.

I'd say refreshing that the male MC isn't a literal god with the woman being entirely dependent on him. 

Love, love, love the main characters, ridiculously adorable couple. Hilarious throughout . Thank you so much Paperdolls!

Great first chapter. The dialogues, character interactions, and constant cherry bickering are super fun to read. Quite a refreshing read when the mcs are not dense dunces.

AHHH, this was good.

...That was so good... 

This is unexpectedly really, really good!

hmm Hana's sister might be a gold digger.

hahahahaha... love this manga... i really really love this kind of manga... insta follow...

Oh god, it's been so long since I had so much fun reading a shojo manga.

0 kind of illegal here considering 16 is the allowed marriage age in JP with permission from ones parents(or something like that)

Ignoring the fact that a 26 y/o going out with a 16 y/o must be 3 kinds of illegal, this was actually pretty cute. I was expecting to read some dumb shoujo to pass the time but I really enjoyed this!

YEEE GOOOD so it's from Furou Kyoudai's mangaka f7e175898c.gif

No wonder Shiwasu Yuki sounds familiar,

but I only realized it after seeing the eyes on the cover

Btw so it's Takane to Hana... Haha I thought at first it's Takane no Hana (Japanese's proverb for "Flower on high peak" = "something out of one's reach"), no wonder didn't find it at first... 

Hmm I've read quite old shoujo manga with the very same idea and really like that one, hope will like this too. So far first chap pretty cool tho :)

Oh fvck yeeeeah

I really really really like Furou Kyoudai so I'd like to read her other works, thaaank you very muuuch Paperdoooolllsss!!!! 

Ignoring the fact that a 26 y/o going out with a 16 y/o must be 3 kinds of illegal, this was actually pretty cute. I was expecting to read some dumb shoujo to pass the time but I really enjoyed this!

cool ilike how much guts she has

perfect, just perfect!

A shoujo girl who have a brain, this is fucking rare!

@dollmaker
the page you added is out of order. It seems like it'd be between pg36 and 37.
Just wanted to point that out ^ ^

Argh, im sorry ill redo it again after i reach home. Was in a hurry to go out earlier and i think batch rename mess it up. My bad!

@dollmaker

the page you added is out of order. It seems like it'd be between pg36 and 37.

Just wanted to point that out ^ ^

Holy shit holy shit holy shieeeeeeet. I haven't read a shoujo this good since.... well, ever. Ouran, Maid-sama or Kaibutsu might come close, but not really. This easily blows any shoujo manga out of the ballpark. 5/5, anyone who gave a score less than 5 stars is in need of brain surgery

The mutually antagonistic relationship between the two is gold.

I read shoujo far more frequently then I want to admit, but it tends to be a sort of "in between" read, while waiting for something I have invested interest in to come up. It's the free dinner roll you eat at the restaurant while waiting for the meal to come, nice but not your main draw. Not this. This I'm invested in. This is main-course fare.

The art is great, the characters are expressive, the heroine is fun to watch in action and the guy is the right kind of doofy and insecure jerkbutt.

I really want to see how this goes. Hat's off to Paperdolls for this great find!

Yeah, man, I don't really go shoujo so much, but this is really gold!

I don't know if Purple Library Guy is gonna read this, but I'd think that he'd like this. Based off of how we always read the same manga :o

Muvafuka better stop stalking me.

But in all seriousness, this is some dank-ass shoujo. Sick facial expressions, clean art-style, stupid funny humor... Good shite.

usualy dont read this type of manga but friend told me it was funny and he was dead on i was laughing in my chair all the time reading this

I looked at the raw for ch 2... and OMG I think I'm in love with the main girl... She's so... on top? IDK 

I rarely read Shoujo but holy shit this one is super good. I want MOAR!

Spoiler
that ending though lol :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics