Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 63votes)

BugCat-Capoo

Alt Names: alt 貓貓蟲咖波
Author: Yara(亞拉)
Artist: Yara(亞拉)
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Like a cat, like a bug, this cute and scary story of Capoo will heal your heart, and eat all your meat. A heartwarming comedy of its daily life begins!

First place in 2015 LINE Webtoon original comic competition, short comic category, Taiwan region.

For more short story:
http://home.gamer.com.tw/creation.php?owner=c11403

To read the newest chapters:
http://www.webtoons.com/zh-hant/comedy/maomaochongkapo/list?title_no=394
Go to BugCat-Capoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BugCat-Capoo Short Videos New Window Voc@aloid
  • 1 Replies

121 Comments

Moe overload mmm...

This is madness...
Worst nonsense webtoon I've read so far, even worse than the one with the guy
who worked at that special spa to become the king of backscrubbers (or whatever the title was called).
Almost at the level of wayne insanity as those stupid "American" cartoons like The Simpsons,South Park,Itchy&Scratchy,etc., those who were made for things[since they aren't humans anymore but even less sophisticated than troglodytes it's just wrong to call them human/people] who flush their brain down the drain every evening to be mentally retarded enough to watch such an affront against culture,manners, humanity and sanity of both body and mind...

Then dont read it and leave the ones who are actually finding the simplistic humour amusing. If you want to complain, do it here http://www.4chan.org

38 is hilarious!

This is madness...

Worst nonsense webtoon I've read so far, even worse than the one with the guy

who worked at that special spa to become the king of backscrubbers (or whatever the title was called).

Almost at the level of wayne insanity as those stupid "American" cartoons like The Simpsons,South Park,Itchy&Scratchy,etc., those who were made for things[since they aren't humans anymore but even less sophisticated than troglodytes it's just wrong to call them human/people] who flush their brain down the drain every evening to be mentally retarded enough to watch such an affront against culture,manners, humanity and sanity of both body and mind...

Chapter 23 is pretty sad...

T_T

after reading ITOU Junji - "Jigokusei Lemina - Under her tongue" my Moe-meter dropped  a lot, luckily Capoo was released (chapter 36)

but damn it, why this chapter was similar to that manga... T_T

Spoiler

GDI GUYS TT_TT

Wow really? I didn't fucking come here for the feels!

wasn't prepared for emotion in this...  :(   Still cute somehow. 

I'm much cuter though

Well what matters is that you're here now.

I'm much cuter though

How has Batoto's resident CatBug not seen this yet?

Cute and kinda sad in some chapter

Because it's BugCat

Not the same species

I'm sort of behind, busy with Diving and work hahaha also saving the world from the emptiness of ecchi

that car surprise beat my curious for that topless :3

hehehe so cute

Glorious mix of horrifying and adorable. I could read this all day. 

Cute and kinda sad in some chapter

Because it's BugCat

Not the same species

Chinese catbug...just way weirder.

Snoopy+Totoro+Happy tree friends = follow

I'm scared of Catbug now

The art is cute but that catbug and the dog is... o.o

Cute nonetheless

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics