Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 195votes)

Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou

Alt Names: alt にんこい~隠恋慕秘帖~alt Ninja Lovealt Ninkoi
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikado Shuuji is just an ordinary guy, but he has a very unusual knife that he uses for cooking. It's actually a famous short sword that marks its owner as the head of the ninjas, and now there are hot ninja girls coming after him to take it back. Hinamori Botan is one of those hot ninja girls, but her efforts to attack Shuuji mostly end up inadvertently stripping her. After she concludes that she does not want to steal the sword and kill Shuuji, she ends up deciding to serve him as a ninja instead. Now she must protect him from the other ninja that come to claim his sword and his life!
Go to Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

316 Comments

Having the most shameless expression on my face reading this manga.

Does this guy do hentai? I'm curious.

Instead of being ridiculed and isolated for some misunderstanding, all the female characters are just going to cheer for him. Definitely going to follow this. 

Anyone up for some senran kagura?

Just insert a pochi clone sensei I beg you.

yes we need more of this girl here

Spoiler

I haven't seem this much disregard for plot since Infinite Stratos.

What are you talking about, it has plenty of

Spoiler

I haven't seem this much disregard for plot since Infinite Stratos.

Should we add the Harem tag now and get it over with?

Haven't seen the raws or anything, but I suspect we'll get at least another 4-5 female ninjas with a high chance to get partially or fully nude...which isn't a bad thing...

lol suspension of disbelief and all that but MC's literally a super panties magnet

I see he's been training with Yuuki Rito ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

You mean Amano Yukiteru. Things like that don't happen without the help of Deus Ex Machina because panties simply can't go through physical hard matter (i.e. the human body) without leaving either one unscathed ("Divine intervention" much :) )...

Ohhh same author as In Bura! I'm so in

Can't help but ask what do you mean ended? I think I know what you mean, but I want to make sure I understand correctly.

someone said that this series has already been axed, i cant confirm it myself though

Spoiler

Our (Pervy) Master Ninja in making.

I see he's been training with Yuuki Rito ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Perfect girl.

nice obdy, big tits, bigger ass, she can deliver a lot of grandchildrens easy.

Woo!!! Been waitin' for this! Oh, and please excuse the now annoying redundancy of my statement.

mom and sis approve :D 

relatives are always the worse wingmen

also has this already ended?

thats so sad, though if its like 2-3 vol then its still fine i guess

Can't help but ask what do you mean ended? I think I know what you mean, but I want to make sure I understand correctly.

Spoiler

Our (Pervy) Master Ninja in making.

mother and sister wingman combi~ the best wingman~~

waiting for (maybe) chaos in school in the next chapter huehuehue

relatives are always the worse wingmen

also has this already ended?

thats so sad, though if its like 2-3 vol then its still fine i guess

...Just how hard can it be to untwist a pair of underwear from your cuff buttons?

it might be harder than it looks, they were twisted rather oddly after all

...Just how hard can it be to untwist a pair of underwear from your cuff buttons?

mother and sister wingman combi~ the best wingman~~

waiting for (maybe) chaos in school in the next chapter huehuehue

How good of a chef is MC?

(Not that it matters, this cancelled)

Love how you are able to smile reading these things

finally this has been released, i was waiting to read this for so long, cant wait for next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics