Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 195votes)

Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou

Alt Names: alt にんこい~隠恋慕秘帖~alt Ninja Lovealt Ninkoi
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikado Shuuji is just an ordinary guy, but he has a very unusual knife that he uses for cooking. It's actually a famous short sword that marks its owner as the head of the ninjas, and now there are hot ninja girls coming after him to take it back. Hinamori Botan is one of those hot ninja girls, but her efforts to attack Shuuji mostly end up inadvertently stripping her. After she concludes that she does not want to steal the sword and kill Shuuji, she ends up deciding to serve him as a ninja instead. Now she must protect him from the other ninja that come to claim his sword and his life!
Go to Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

316 Comments

That was awesome !

Quick ! Another chapter please ! xD

thank you soooo muuuuuch~

:| no chapters in view , even though you proised. Liaaaaar~

I finally finished with school, so please be patient until more people can help out with the scanlations

:| no chapters in view , even though you proised. Liaaaaar~
KarchAmadeo
Feb 03 2016 09:05 PM

Followers in the 2200 range, yet one chapter. Though to jab at the facebook comment earlier. I, and many others, loathe facebook with great intensity.

there's 2 likes on Facebook dude. Its not going to take off even more so with an obscure series

Not with that attitude! See, everybody's gotta start off somewhere, and I intend to finish what others have started. It's within the motto of Uncharted Scanlations, see?

Well, seeing as how Renzokusei Scans has been inactive about this series for over 6 months, I would like to make a proposition to any readers out here. When it is the year 2016, I shall be working on all of the available chapters (that I purchased legally in support of the author). But before I can fully commit to Ninkoi, I require each and every one of you readers on Batoto to help Uncharted Scanlations in return.

How, you may ask? You can go on Facebook, Twitter, and Patreon and subscribe to Uncharted Scanlations to prove that this is a project worth following up with your free time. Now you may think this is just one of those "New Years Resolution, New Me" bullshit, but I reassure you, Uncharted Scanlations have a track record of completing series that other groups have dropped. Take a look at "Gamble Fish" or "Kiss My Ass" for example.

tl;dr: If I can get at least 100 followers on Uncharted Scanlations' social media, this series shall have a monthly series. But if there are 500 followers, the series shall be release chapters weekly. Do we have a deal?

there's 2 likes on Facebook dude. Its not going to take off even more so with an obscure series

Well, seeing as how Renzokusei Scans has been inactive about this series for over 6 months, I would like to make a proposition to any readers out here. When it is the year 2016, I shall be working on all of the available chapters (that I purchased legally in support of the author). But before I can fully commit to Ninkoi, I require each and every one of you readers on Batoto to help Uncharted Scanlations in return.

How, you may ask? You can go on Facebook, Twitter, and Patreon and subscribe to Uncharted Scanlations to prove that this is a project worth following up with your free time. Now you may think this is just one of those "New Years Resolution, New Me" bullshit, but I reassure you, Uncharted Scanlations have a track record of completing series that other groups have dropped. Take a look at "Gamble Fish" or "Kiss My Ass" for example.

tl;dr: If I can get at least 100 followers on Uncharted Scanlations' social media, this series shall have a monthly series. But if there are 500 followers, the series shall be release chapters weekly. Do we have a deal?

This post is directed to Renzokusei Scans right here. If any of your members are reading this, I would like to propose a teamup collaboration for this series. Uncharted Scanlations shares the common goal of picking up abandoned manga series and translate as many available chapters as possible.

Therefore, I, GundamY, would like to offer my translation skills (along with cleaning and typesetting if necessary, but not redrawing) by providing chapter 2-7 (the only ones available in raw so far) to help out Renzokusei Scans and fellow readers of this series. 

I will be looking forward to your response. But for now, I must go finish off my current project: "Kiss My Ass"! Be sure to spread the word that Uncharted Scanlations is always looking for new members along with collaborations with other scanlation groups!

I think PMing Derek/Renzokusei Scans members will have a faster result or any at all........

Thanks for taking the initiative BTW :)

This post is directed to Renzokusei Scans right here. If any of your members are reading this, I would like to propose a teamup collaboration for this series. Uncharted Scanlations shares the common goal of picking up abandoned manga series and translate as many available chapters as possible.

Therefore, I, GundamY, would like to offer my translation skills (along with cleaning and typesetting if necessary, but not redrawing) by providing chapter 2-7 (the only ones available in raw so far) to help out Renzokusei Scans and fellow readers of this series. 

I will be looking forward to your response. But for now, I must go finish off my current project: "Kiss My Ass"! Be sure to spread the word that Uncharted Scanlations is always looking for new members along with collaborations with other scanlation groups!

Spoiler tag for Chapter 1? Why not.

Spoiler

That wasn't his mother. Her figure, eyes and hair were all way off. The mother is more 'bountiful,' her eyes rounder, she's also taller than the assassin and her hair si the wrong length. Plain and simple, she's too much of a kid to be his mother. That's another ninja the MC is going to conquer with his 'other Yoiyami.'

Spoiler tag for Chapter 1? Why not.

Spoiler

I see he's been training with Yuuki Rito ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Or he has got a huge gun, if you know what I mean.

what manga is this? :rolleyes:

In Bura, by the same author.

It's just me that got caught just with the image???? Instafollow!

yes we need more of this girl here

Spoiler

what manga is this? :rolleyes:

Why is this tagged smut? Smut is when the chick gets raped and secretly enjoys it... This shit's just tame echhi in comparison.

Um, you're completely wrong. Smut just means highly erotic/sexually explicit; not that forced hentai plot that you're talking about. Gross. ._.

A quick mouse-over of the Smut tag will give you Batoto's definition.

I wish this one won't be short like having only 14 chapters xD

Why is this tagged smut? Smut is when the chick gets raped and secretly enjoys it, but then feels guilty so she seeks some other rapist to fill her with his baby batter (to cleanse her, apparently), and then she goes back to the first rapist when she realises he makes her wetter, etc. Rinse, repeat. The reader's already contracted some STD by the time he/she discovers some semblance of a plot line. This shit's just tame echhi in comparison.

this'll be awesome !

It would be awesome if they later revealed he actually was a master ninja and really did all the stripping on purpose.

It's sad that we alrady know it'll be just as short lived as in bura, but well... just call me when there's word of endou's next work.

Aaaand another one...

I like where this is going...

Spoiler

I haven't seem this much disregard for plot since Infinite Stratos.

Except Infinite stratos wants you to take it seriously at times and is thus more annoying. This is more like typical ecchi. Just humourous tropes with nonsensical development.

Oh , the MILF is also a ninja , no wonder why her son can unsheathe the blade .

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics