Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 195votes)

Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou

Alt Names: alt にんこい~隠恋慕秘帖~alt Ninja Lovealt Ninkoi
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikado Shuuji is just an ordinary guy, but he has a very unusual knife that he uses for cooking. It's actually a famous short sword that marks its owner as the head of the ninjas, and now there are hot ninja girls coming after him to take it back. Hinamori Botan is one of those hot ninja girls, but her efforts to attack Shuuji mostly end up inadvertently stripping her. After she concludes that she does not want to steal the sword and kill Shuuji, she ends up deciding to serve him as a ninja instead. Now she must protect him from the other ninja that come to claim his sword and his life!
Go to Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

316 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah...all of us should've seen this coming.

Spoiler

Damn.

Possible rival to Yuuki Rito?

is this good manga or oveer cliche harem ecchi manga ?

It's both actually.

nice art at least...

Needs more Ichiko. :> Wait, doesn't her name translate as "first girl" or something? ^.- Ichi meaning first, and ko usually meaning woman? >_>

And yeah, I can't read kanji, so if it does mean something else, let us know! :P

I know how tempting it is to create a deadly force of teenage girls, but the formation seem to be full of holes. If they at least were all lesbians, they could have resisted power of "the master sword".

Two girls falling from tall cliff into that room and even destroyed the roof but that guy is not even harmed at all. He even end up in strange ecchi situation. In fact how can his leg even on top of that brown girl?
Cause fuck logic.

You doubt "Yuki Rito Fall"? Blasphemy.

Two girls falling from tall cliff into that room and even destroyed the roof but that guy is not even harmed at all. He even end up in strange ecchi situation. In fact how can his leg even on top of that brown girl?
Cause fuck logic.

God said "let there be boobs". Then there were boobs. God saw that it was good.

is the master the dad of the MC, right? I don't know why but I reaaally get that feeling, like the mom took the scroll in the divorce or something like that.

Luke... I am... your ... father...

What the hell is this cockroach propaganda?
Roach is not innocent animals ffs

As a matter of fact, cockroaches are very important to the environment. They serve as a main food source to a variety of birds, reptiles and mammals; They also play an important role in recycling nutrients.

is the master the dad of the MC, right? I don't know why but I reaaally get that feeling, like the mom took the scroll in the divorce or something like that.

It's the Yoiyami that mom take "the ruler of all ninja" title.

I forgot how much I liked this manga!

Why was she freaking about it being her first kiss, hasn't that one girl forcibly deep kissed her like 5 times by now

Renka's not a lesbian, so it doesn't count? *shrugs*

Why was she freaking about it being her first kiss, hasn't that one girl forcibly deep kissed her like 5 times by now

But it was a cute moment.... save the Roach!!!

He won't even kill a roach... the ONE creature capable of surviving the nuclear apocalypse...

SMH

Ah~

Nothing like a new chapter on a hot summer night.

Also, Shuuji should just marry Renka.

That good ol fashioned Japanese Stockholm Syndrome

Shuuji is the captive and the girls the captors so it more like Lima Syndrome(captor developing feelings for their victim) rather than Stockholm Syndrome (victim developing feeling for the captor). Interesting bit is Lima incident which this syndrome is based. The captives are japanese.

That good ol fashioned Japanese Stockholm Syndrome

Kaen, best girl.

Mion, cutest girl.

Botan, bustiest girl.

Renka, most tsundere girl.

What about Ichiko? Most genki girl?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics