Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 193votes)

Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet

Alt Names: alt 츠바키 쵸 론리 플래닛alt This Lonely Planetalt كوكب حي تسوباكي الوحيدalt 椿町ロンリープラネットalt 椿町里的寂寞星球
Author: Yamamori Mika
Artist: Yamamori Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ohno Fumi is a poor 2nd year high school student. Because of her father's debts, she's kicked out of her own home and has to rely on her own connections to survive. Thus begins her life living with and housekeeping for a writer...
Go to Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic sonic speed New Window morooster
  • 0 Replies

190 Comments

How they can end up with 6 million yen debt?? 

The new boy is extreme too...

Meh, I don't believe him; he'll probably fall on love with her later on.

WTF this is a carbon copy of the other manga.

Shoujo manga

Guy: I'll protect you.

Girl: Kyaa, you're making me blush!!

Real world

Girl: Eeewww!! Sod off, you clingy creep!!

haha, well, it depends entirely on what type of girl you're telling that to... and the situation.

It does have a very HnR set up so far, but liking it too. 

Shoujo manga

Girl: Kyaa, you're making me blush!!

Real world

Girl: Eeewww!! Sod off, you clingy creep!!

"guys' backs are so bony"

lol Does he even lift?

who cares.....sensei is sexy!

that's what I told myself everytime I read new shojo manga

MC who falls in love with an older guy, and a younger guy who has a crush on MC (judging from the cover)? This sounds exactly like Hirunaka no Ryuusei. Hope Yamamori-sensei won't go the same path and invents something different for her new work. Anyway, I have high expectations of this mangaka because Hirunaka is one of my favourite mangas! Ahh, and her art style is absolutely gorgeous.

Man, I wonder who the heroine will end up with this time?

3 guys + 2 girls on the cover. Well, at least the mangaka set out her stall from the very beginning. Lets hope she doesn't get fans threatening her this time.

That mark needs to be more discreet. It's really offputting when reading. It doesn't have to go away entirely, but put it in a corner and don't make it so bright it overshadows the page itself.

No use saying that here. The Chinese scan group put it there. They do it to all their projects to discourage usage of their scans or to receive credit where it's due.

looks promising! 

Having this another work of Yamamori Mika's makes me a bit happy to read this, I'll follow along~ Thanks Damn Feels! for giving us another cute project ovo/

That mark needs to be more discreet. It's really offputting when reading. It doesn't have to go away entirely, but put it in a corner and don't make it so bright it overshadows the page itself.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics