Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.84 - 246votes)

The Breaker: New Waves

Alt Names: alt ครูซ่าส์ขอท้าชนมาเฟีย ภาค คลื่นลูกใหม่alt 브레이커2alt 브레이커NWalt The Breaker 2alt The Breaker: NWalt The Breaker: Part 2
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Park Jin-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Continuation of The Breaker with new allies and enemies.
After his master (Goomonryong) destroys his ki-center, Shioon leaves the world of the Murim for a normal life to which he believes his master was trying to return him. But for a boy who holds the Phoenix medallion of the Sunwoo clan and the knowledge of the Black Heaven & Earth Technique, the world of the Murim will come to him...

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/BREAKER2
======Batoto Staff Note=======
DO NOT ADD ANY CHAPTERS FROM ANY GROUP, OR IN ANY LANGUAGE!!
With this we are honouring the request, made by the author, to take down all scanlations of The Breaker New Waves.
====Batoto Staff Note End=====
Go to The Breaker: New Waves Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Breaker2 Latest Chapter Discussion New Window s1b0i6n5
  • 77 Replies
Topic The Breaker New Waves Wallpaper New Window ToothlessShark
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raw question New Window Rohan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Clans of The Breaker-Dumbed Down New Window CorneliusA
  • 0 Replies
Topic Breaker General discussion New Window Sratis
  • 8 Replies
Topic Oops... New Window Allanon
  • 17 Replies

229 Comments

Why are there no chapter (yea this is prolly a dumb q)
ahhh... i wonder how shion will escape!!

wahhh.... that SUC guy!!
I agree with Will Dan completely but there really is no alternative at this point now that Sakicow has given up translating. You can either read from Mangainn's garbage quality or wait for the A-Team to release a non watermarked version in their archives.
Wil dan how will you read it on mangafox then? Your complaint contradicts with your intentions.
i'm reading it at mangafox FTW. thankyou for the hard work in scanlating and bringing the manga/manhwa to us, but the excessive watermark has become old and uneffective. if u dont want ppl to host it anywhere outside your site, simply dont put it online. period.
well a-team may be too commanding over their rules, but then again they bust their ass translating it, and do not make make a profit, so how is what they are doing is wrong?
If there was a bill that was passed in congress stating you can't exercise free speech would you agree?
For all I care the author can say and do whatever he wants because I don't care what he thinks. f I like his work and read through scanlations and he does not approve well he can continue to not approve because I am going to do what I please.
Eh?

1. I never insulted the author, I said his views simply make me dislike him. That is not an insult, it is a personal opinion. However I do think the people at Viz Media are a bunch of twats, which the author has no relation to, and which incidentally does happen to be an insult.

2. According to Batoto and your own words, he does not want his work uploaded to ANY online site, whether they profit from it (which is completely understandable to dislike) or are simply promoting it. I'm pretty sure Batoto is not making money off any of these peoples hard work and dedication, and if I'm not mistaken the adds on this site contribute revenue directly to the authors of "x" series or publisher. I am also neither French, Italian, or Russian; as such I could give a fuck less about the author going to Paris. While I'm happy people in other countries enjoy this work, that does absolutely nothing for me as a fan in the US, if anything it upsets me more that it is apparently ok or "easier" for his work to be released in other countries than the US. I understand that is not his decision, but the desire to NOT have his work on ANY online reader is. And that is the only way I get my manga/manhwa fix or find new series to buy. I do not download anything from IRC and have no plans to do so. So if I choose to read at an online sight, I am disrespecting his wishes, which I simply will not do.

3. As far as A-Team is concerned, that could be complete bullshit. While it is true they do not have ads, they beg like hell for money. Money that people give them for whatever purpose. If they were paying for everything out of pocket then there would be no need to beg for money continuously. As of now there has been $1,044 sent in to "help," NOT out of Amaru's pocket. That is a lot of money making up for what they are lacking.

4. I never stated that ANYBODY told me to fuck off, I'm sorry you cannot understand that I am speaking from my perception of the situation. I am also fully aware of for profit websites out there like Mangafox, however not every website disrespects the authors. Batoto does not, in fact they are so respectful that they do not even host the series when it is STILL being scanlated even though the author apparently does not wish it to be. Also watermarking the hell out of work that is not really yours is meaningless and quite disrespectful as far as I am concerned. It also does not stop people from either erasing the watermark or re-watermarking over the existing one.

So what of online readers that do not profit of the authors work? They are still fucked. He does not want his work there. That leaves IRC and other potential direct downloads (which is worse as I can keep those downloads forever and print them out if I ever decided to do so), which does NOTHING to keep scans from popping up on online readers. Somebody will simply download it and upload it elsewhere. Thus reading in between the lines, the author does not want his work scanlated, for any purpose because it will eventually reach online readers. In my eyes that is effectively saying, if you are not Korean, or if this work has not been released in your country, well then you're S.O.L. Did the author say this, no. But that is how I perceive it. If he was really worried about people respecting his own work, or giving credit to the publisher, then he would not mind groups like Easy Going that hard link all of their scans to the publishers website thus giving credit where credit is due.

So please do not worry about my rants, I can state my opinion on any situation wherever I like so long as I am decently respectable. You neither have to agree nor understand. Thanks.
@defected_saint. Hi, just want to point a few things out.
1. No point insulting or blaming the author, it takes all his energy to create the manhwa in the first place, and he didn't ask for it to be 'not translated', his wording that people not profit off *his* work by uploading them to online readers.
2. The decision to license a manga to another language is up to the company he works for (Daum), not up to him, and saying that they don't care about non-Korean speakers is also untrue, as B:NW has been tranlated into French, Italian and Russian. The author even had a trip to Paris not to long ago to meet some of his fans. I understand it is much more expensive to license a manga or manhwa into English than other languages, and it might not even sell that well.
3. As for the entire 'scanlator squabble' over this series, only one point you raised is important enough to be addressed: A-Team do not profit off their work. They do not have ads on their site and Amaru has been completely transparent with their financials. He pays for server costs out of his own pocket to make up for what the donations were lacking, i.e. in business terms, they're operating at a loss. Because they enjoy it and they enjoy bringing you manhwa.
4. Neither the author nor Daum, the online comic portal that hosts the manhwa, ever told you to 'fuck off'. Very little manga (and less manhwa) are ever considered for English release, because the market isn't there in the same quantity. Incidentally, illegal translations of their work being used to generate easy profit for sites such as Mangafox (to name the obvious) is something they kinda have a right to 'get anal about' - which is what A-Team were protesting about in the first place.
So, please do some minimum amount of research before going on a rant. Ta very much.
Ah, so the author asked for it to not be translated... I see. Hmm. That kind of sucks. While I can understand that to a degree, it makes me dislike like the author greatly. If not for scanlators I would not know what manga/manhwa I'd like to purchase once released in English, if ever even released in English. And I buy a ton of manga, anything I like that is not associated with Viz, as I fucking hate Viz and their translations suck ass. That said, I simply will not read TBNW off random online sites. If the author does not wish for his work to be spread and introduced to non Korean speaking people, until years after it has been released and finally picked up and translated... potentially, then I see no reason to be a fan, support, and promote his series. Why the fuck do I even buy manga for in the first place? Getting anal about things get you nowhere, at the very least I will not be buying shit from them nor will I be telling people to read it.

And as for sakicow, I do not think they are attention whores. They saw a series people legitimately like that is being scanlated by true ATTENTION WHORES aka A-Team, that profits off the authors work and watermarks the shit out of it.This is why I'm growing fonder and fonder of web comics. I cannot wait for ToG to be released in English. Would so love to have that in print form. *Shrugs* The Breaker New Waves just lost a potential buyer. The Noblese books also look awesome, I'm just waiting for them to be released in English. Hell, I wish Veritas would be released in English. At least the author appreciated the fact that foreign people LOVED his work. So much manga/manhwa to buy when released, too bad the breaker wont be one of them. Tell this fan fuck you and he says fuck you back.
@V-Cold
they dont think they own it. they are in fact good people, they just dont give a damn about appearances or what others think about them, and i can totally relate to why that is.

its not even hard to follow this manhwa, you just need to go to http://www.ipitydafoo.com/ and click the RSS Feed button at the top right of your browser.
It should be noted that A-Team don't care about Sakicow doing B:NW and that Amaru (A-Team's, for the lack of a better word, leader) actually quite like their work. Individual groups' stance on Noez and such online readers obviously differ of course, and A-Team don't press their views on other groups.

But it seems that the not uploading of B:NW has become actual Batoto policy as a gesture of respect to the author's wishes (fair do's to them), and so the point of which groups let it be uploaded to online readers becomes irrelevant.
The author said he doesn't want his work translated by any group loud and clear, I don't hate sakicow but by stealing this project from ateam proves that sakicow are attention whores. I know ateam is also wrong but at least they are fighting.
They helping noez, insult ateam and then ask for donation?-_-dimwit much?
Don't think you can since they said they do not allow it from any group.
Can I upload SakiCows scans?
damnit this update made me happy for nothing LOL
Author's explicit wish is that the manga not be uploaded onto online viewers. It's a simple matter to download the .zip files and read them with CDisplay.
Who cares how we get it? I just wanna read this.
Who cares how we get it? I just wanna read this.
I prefer A-team scans over Mangacurse ones because they are more accurate. Also the place where they upload scans has fast speed for me so i need only seconds to download chapter, it is not so hard.
Suck
Zageron I'd rather se shit from mangacurse, then watch A-team's arrogent scanlate.. They think they own the godamn manga.. I mean, ofcourse people get mad at MangaFox & other manga websites, but you don't behave as they do.. If they wanna release their work, do it, if not don't do it. What do they think? That people will follow their rules?
Mangacurse is shit, for high quality releases read this from A-Team.
Mangacurse is suspended again, they do that a lot -.-
well this sucks!
WTF???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics