Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Breaker General discussion

breaker new wave the breaker wave discussion

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sratis

Sratis

Potato

• Contributor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationWhen the sun is Down, I'm Up.
Well as the name indicate here you can talk, critique,(almost do everything) but it has to be related to The breaker !!!
Personally i find the Breaker one hell of a watch,the art is fcking awesome, the Girls are hot :P but, I think that the progression is too slow, and it kills me .

15dkqpg.png

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
Last chapter was AWESOME!

Spoiler

Edited by Equiliz, 21 January 2012 - 10:02 PM.

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
hmm slow progression is better for the series overall though and it does keep up the hype for the next chapter.
Even though it has a lot of elements that are similar to other manga, it's a series that I'd say I've enjoyed a lot.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

s1b0i6n5

s1b0i6n5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Wll new chapter's out, there's a new character at the end, but his cane look familiar...any ideas guyz?

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Your second and third spoiler tags aren't working.....or is it just me.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Allanon

Allanon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
Can we upload New Waves chapters that are done by SakiCow?

Posted Image

greenlion_leo

greenlion_leo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
so what do you think of the current developments in new waves? what is the truth behind shioon? what happened with his mom? and what is coming next?

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
BNW is one of the series which i like most ever since The Breaker first serie. the art is good, girls are cute, main character a little bit too dense but ladykiller.
in this season, the murim is thrown into a real chaostic state after the new head of the alliance, he truely doesn't have enough power to control the situation in the murim at the moment due to the appearance of SUC.
i have a thought that this season will end roughly after the end of SUC and Shioon might have recover his ki center. and there will be a new season for the final showdown with the group for whom his master is working.

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
it surprised me that the author it's the same as the manhwa te ruler of the land

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler