Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 200votes)

Wizard's Soul ~Holy War of Love~

Alt Names: alt Wizard's Soul - Koi no Seisenalt Wizard's Soul 〜恋のジハード〜alt Wizard's Soul 〜恋の聖戦〜
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Wizard's Soul" is a competitive trading card game famous the world over (based heavily on a certain real life game with the initials M, T, and G). Skilled players are popular, make a lot of money, and are even offered acceptance to prestigious universities.
Follow the story of Manaka as she struggles with love, money, and friendship in a world run by cards.
Go to Wizard's Soul ~Holy War of Love~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't know if some people haven't realized, but this is an exact copy of MTG New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Wizard's Soul New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

426 Comments

So because of her play style she would be seen as a "villian" to other characters which means I'm rooting for the "villian" in this story? I like this story even more.

Spoiler

The guy is pretty much an M. They really suit each other after all lol.

Haha, I totally get it though. A brutal, efficient, no mercy playstyle is always fun to watch. And plus, she's always been so kind and cheerful, then she gets all "serious mode" when she has to; it's like a reverse trope of the gentle, helpful man that turns badass when the situation arises.

Hmmm? I'm not sure but is this manga based off of a japanese novel?

No, this is entirely original (though I suppose it's possible the author is drawing themes and such from other literary works).

Hmmm? I'm not sure but is this manga based off of a japanese novel?

Spoiler

I'm also looking forward to it. I think it's less about the card game and more about the people (notice how none of the cards were shown in detail, and there were no fancy explanations of what cards do).

You called it. I like the MC, especially how she will sack up and take her lumps if she thinks she deserved them. I also like how she will hand out an asskicking if that's what's on the menu for today.

Spoiler

The guy is pretty much an M. They really suit each other after all lol.

Oh lol. If only playing MTG professionally would actually earn you enough to live off. Its so difficult to do that. Okay, deeefinitely following,

Spoiler

Such sadistic girl.

10/10 would play again.

She be like.......

Trap_card.jpg

Yep, the pacing and the story is almost as good as Bonnouji, except in this one we got one real plot, so far so good mmm...

Spoiler

I look forward to where this goes from here.

Spoiler

I'm also looking forward to it. I think it's less about the card game and more about the people (notice how none of the cards were shown in detail, and there were no fancy explanations of what cards do).

Spoiler

Spoiler

I look forward to where this goes from here.

He's just a little butthurt after losing, I bet he'll come back around...if not THEN he is a jerk letting a freaking card game get between him and his feelings.

Spoiler

He will come back around eventually but not 100% until things are explained.

P.S. he thought she had no chance of winning and that it be sorta harmless game, losing was quite the shock for the poor fella what's even worse was the way he loss. It was a total crush by his crush lol

she lose on purpose to elementary kids not to broke their tiny hearts.

Gosh, that was painful to see. The girl's being ruthless for sure but she's doing it to ultimately protect her family and was definitely being desperate. The guy was ultimately hurt the most by all of this, having his crush ruthlessly take the points away from him must have hurt his pride quite a bit; the whole take all your points away wager was just too cruel, for both of them.

But the person I' m annoyed with the most is the father. Takes his daughter's hard earned money and blows it all on gambling and gets caught in a scam. What a terrible father.

Same author as Bonnouji? Sign me up.

huh mean of her. 

A girl playing control is moe and that stupid jerk doesn't deserve her

He's just a little butthurt after losing, I bet he'll come back around...if not THEN he is a jerk letting a freaking card game get between him and his feelings.

How is the guy a jerk?

Wow, the author of Bonnouji which had a pretty mellow sweet romance with a slice of life and was funky funny.... totally unexpected turn for me. 

This manga is more tragic bittersweet love... the sweetness was kinda destroyed there when he got humiliated by the girl he had a crush on for ages and the girl annihilated the confidence of the guy she liked.

Edit: Instant follow because of the author but even if this would of been his first manga, I would of stilled followed it. This is different than Bonnouji, as usual his pacing and the way you can get into the manga is amazing but this has drama that keeps your heart clenched at times.

Spoiler
I feel for the guy.

Can't make heads or tails of the card game (nor am I even interested, tbh), but that's a damn sad society they live in. Decent first chapter, I suppose.
Think MTG and you're set.

Can't make heads or tails of the card game (nor am I even interested, tbh), but that's a damn sad society they live in. Decent first chapter, I suppose.

Well, its not a bad intro into the CCG genre.

I just don't see this doing anything more than mimicking YuGiOh's "OH NO I'M SCRE-oh I got the one uber card I need to turn this whole thing around, GG!"

It's like Saki except with MTG. First chapter was decent, and I liked the drawing style. Gave it 4 stars for the translation. Very readable and the syntax was excellent.

Finally i see a reasonable thing about people voting after 1st chapter of a manga is released.

It's like Saki except with MTG. First chapter was decent, and I liked the drawing style. Gave it 4 stars for the translation. Very readable and the syntax was excellent.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics