Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 135votes)

Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings)

Alt Names: alt Ang Walang trabahong Magkapatidalt İşsiz Kardeşleralt 働かないふたりalt Kaka-beradik Pengangguralt The Jobless Siblingsalt Бездельники
Author: Yoshida Satoru
Artist: Yoshida Satoru
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life story about two siblings, both jobless shut-ins.

Haruko is a teenage girl who shares with her brother a love of laying around the house in sweats, watching television and playing video games. Her brother has a few friends, but Haruko has a lot of problems with social anxiety. The two of them pass their days happily playing together, though their mother worries about how she's going to get Haruko to shape up enough to find a husband.

LQ scanlation for the missing chapters up to ch.173: http://hatarakanaifutari.tumblr.com/
Go to Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

590 Comments

I'd guess the brother has been a NEET for around 4 years since he still looks at those job application mags. Usually you stop worrying about that after 5 years of being a NEET.
Source: Me

If only my economy allowed it T^T

Did they separate the license between manual and auto? O.o

Probably only in some countries. Though I don't know how the police will react when they see someone drive on manual with AT license.

@all

If you want to help redraw a couple of pages, please download from here ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pj9b3aqpf8sbf03/AABlNyoiHKDsvZ02dG3UF-sia?dl=0) and send the finished works to norwayscan at gmail.com for v2. Thank you in advance.

Cleared! Thank you, Mr. S!

wincest or not?

How old are they? Somewhere 20+ years old.

also how long they have been a NEET?

I'd guess the brother has been a NEET for around 4 years since he still looks at those job application mags. Usually you stop worrying about that after 5 years of being a NEET.
Source: Me

This right here is what I was afraid of becoming, someone with no job that just sat at home playing games & being a burden on there parents. It seriously scared me when i was younger, like i had nightmares & everything. I did not turn out that way thankfully (though I do play video games more than I should). I just hope that there is development in this manga & they turn from NEETs into self-sufficient adults.

Did they separate the license between manual and auto? O.o

How old are they? Somewhere 20+ years old.

also how long they have been a NEET?

Hmm... I kinda wish to see how things go in this manga. The guy cant leave because of his sister. i bet that started the problem

И двух лет не прошло, как взялись за перевод)

This girl needs some kind of therapy. I found this manga rather sad.

I'd marry her. Really, she has such a cute sleepy face AND.. most importantly... a woman that has concerns about spending your money for her? HOOH, gimme her address! ^_^

I'm not sure what right way to describe it, but her look of constant dismay is wonderful.

Thanks, I always wanted to know the prices in norvegian krone. :)

I don't know man she just looks cute.

Oh yeah, she has two nice qualities. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know man she just looks cute.

She is right.  Only a fool would paid over $50 for a sweater.

Not many stories with neets as the main characters show the trouble they are causing their parents. Points to Yoshida for that. 

I think Ill be rooting for the mother through this story :)

I share the same feelings for the neet(girl) though. You don't need clothes that expensive.

especially when you only use it at home.

750 krone is alot.

Not many stories with neets as the main characters show the trouble they are causing their parents. Points to Yoshida for that. 

I think Ill be rooting for the mother through this story :)

Dejavu.

This is great, thanks AP

Hooray, it's back! Thanks as always, AP, you're awesome!

I'm like holy crap this is a good rea- wait it's over? holy shit these chaps are short

this undiscoveredgem is killling me!!!!!!

hope to see another chapter.!!!! 

NNOOOOOOOOOOORRRWAAAAAAY!!!!! A new project!?

It's already been scanlated but this is HQ ver...THANK YOU!!!

Thank you Norway scan for the amazing scanlations!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics