Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 66votes)

Sora x Lila: Sorairo no Lila to Okubyou na Boku

Alt Names: alt ソラ×リラ ~宙色のリラと臆病な僕~alt Sora x Lila - Sky-blue Lila and my Timid Self
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shou lives out in the country. He has a big crush on his childhood friend Sora, but is afraid that she thinks of him only as a little brother. One day, Sora announces that she was abducted by aliens. Later that day, Shou confesses his feelings for her and she dies shortly afterward. Shou is still in shock from her loss, when an alien girl named Lila comes down from the sky. She has a disk that contains a brain scan of Sora, and she can run Sora's personality in her own body. She also wants to have a child with him. Will Shou be able to cope with all of these sudden changes, and will he be able to keep Sora with him after all? [tethysdust]
Go to Sora x Lila: Sorairo no Lila to Okubyou na Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

110 Comments

Og like.

Og make follow button many times.

If he's too shy to share his genetic information... why not just steal the genetic information... rape him...

...Despite Ira's name meaning 'anger' in Spanish...

The meaning in Spanish is entirely coincidental here, though in chapter two it is appropriate to how Ira was acting.  In Japanese, the name Lila(Rira) matches Ira in its ending.  And there is another alien female coming in a later chapter whose name is Mira.  From the Japanese point of view, all their names end the same way, in the letter ラ (la/ra).

Lesson learned. It's better to be caught depressed than to be caught coming out of the closet... LMAO!

I took a look at the coming chapters, through #8, over on the Japanese webcomic site earlier today.  There's a lot going on in those chapters.  There is some confusion as to what is happening after chapter 9: whether the series will be rebooted, or whether it will be suspended for a while.  In any case, we should have a second tankobon on July 10th, which should carry the series through chapter 9, at least.

This is...
Interesting.

My cup of tea!

Spoiler

You have your choice.  I am not scanlating this series because I know it's really good.  I cannot foretell the future.  I am scanlating it because it's Kagesaki Yuna, its new and I can.  I am giving her the benefit of the doubt, allowing her to prove her quality, or the lack thereof.  Frankly, I have yet to see anything from her as good as what she did with Karin.  I liked that series, though along with many others I was rather disappointed with the final chapter.  Nonetheless, I look forward to her work in general.

FWIW, word has come to me that this series has moved to, or been legally licensed to (I'm not clear on which) the Japanese site "NicoNico".  Whether that means the series (in it's ninth chapter now, apparently) is on the up and up, or in a tailspin, I cannot say.  Time will tell.

Everyone has their own taste but I can assure you this is bad by anyone's standards. In case you're in the comments section to get an opinion on whether it's worth your time or not, I recommend not.

Its nice by my standards, so beware generalizations.

I don't read manga to enjoy quality, i read it as long as its fun. this manga, for the last and  first 2 chapters, was fun.

would you have enjoyed it if you didn't let your hatred for generism get in your way? There is more to manga than how original it is, and judging a work by this criteria alone is poor taste.

PS

What was the latest original manga you have red and enjoyed? Was the premise in the first 2 chapter less generic than the one in this?

Okay, I gave the 2 chapters so far a try but this sucks hard, REALLY hard. Everything about it screams generic and saying the premise leaves something to be desired is an understatement. I don't know what I expected but yes, the description given in this page is exactly what these first 2 chapters are and yes, Sora died forever and the alien girl has a copy she made from when they abducted her, so it's not the real Sora. Other than that the reasoning for having a child and the events to come seem like many pointless shenanigans and not worth it.

Everyone has their own taste but I can assure you this is bad by anyone's standards. In case you're in the comments section to get an opinion on whether it's worth your time or not, I recommend not.

And for chapter 2, we learn: Ira is a siscon. Despite Ira's name meaning 'anger' in Spanish, he's normally a calm guy. Wasting energy turns aliens into plushy sized beings. Lila has basically been mind raped by Sora. And, finally, having a train hit your arm at full speed will only mildly injure you, not turn your arm into a slinky that cracks instead of making that cool metallic noise.

If Lila thinks that Sora had a forceful personality, it's a good thing that Haruhi is in another universe, since she'd just permenantly take over Lila's body with no trouble.

it may be lame but at least it isn't cliche.

You haven't been in this side of the world too long, then. Seinen world is brutal.

some things is cliche because the writers know it will work, no matter how many times they pull it out off their ass. this, however, is like digging on the ground, found a few rocks, and put in on display since no one has put a rock on display before. just because nobody do it yet, doesnt mean its going to be good

Death by confession.

that is definitely one of the lamest way to die in a sci-fi story, and this is a lot coming from someone whose been reading/watching too much of this genre

Duct tape ! Where did you get that ?

Channel your inner MacGyver!!

Death by confession.

that is definitely one of the lamest way to die in a sci-fi story, and this is a lot coming from someone whose been reading/watching too much of this genre

How to defeat super intelligent alien ? Duct tape ! Where did you get that ? Duct tape questioner !

For all your trouble, duct tape it.

She did not appear too much but RIP Sora, her original form was very pretty, at least she didn't disappear completely, the personality of the the other girl contrasts with hers and makes interesting the situation. Thanks for the chapter.

Things we can take from this manga.

4: Alien males, at least, are not interested in gender bender.

This would be a whole different manga if that actually happened...

KAGESAKI Yuna .... should I be expecting something very borderline H or very Sweet...argh so confused

Could be both.

KAGESAKI Yuna .... should I be expecting something very borderline H or very Sweet...argh so confused

Ah... Kagesaki Yuna...

This will explain many things, now and going forward.

Hey, if you want to speculate full Kagesaki, then at the end of this story the male alien wipes Lila's memories, leaving her with only the memories on Sora's disk so she can live on happily as a normal human... with blue skin.  

If you don't get what I'm talking about, go read Karin (aka Chibi Vampire).

Disclaimer: I have no idea how this story will turn out.  Probably nobody but Kagesaki does, since only the first seven chapters have been published so far.

Fun fact: Trains are faster than trucks

Was that a reference to Fuuka? LOL

Fastest tragedy ever

Spoiler

Fun fact: Trains are faster than trucks

Fastest tragedy ever

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics