Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 112votes)

Pochi Kuro

Alt Names: alt ポチクロalt 波奇库洛
Author: Matsumoto Naoya
Artist: Matsumoto Naoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A human girl falls into the demon realm and can't seem to communicate with the local demon Kuro who found her. Humans are rare in the demon realm and many would love to eat a human. However, Kuro ends up falling in love with her and names her Pochi!

Kuro decides to help Pochi get back to the human world and protects her from demons that try to eat her. She ends up being able to at least understand them but still can't speak the same language. She meets a demon prince who also shows interest in her as well and their long journey back to the human world begins!
Go to Pochi Kuro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

Better than I expected. Much better. Folowed.

I'm really digging this manga, thank Egs

This manga just keep getting better & better

Unexpectedly funny.

Follow.

Lol that's Tien's Tri Beam mmm...

epr9cn.jpg

Noooo porque solo tradujeron un capitulo este manga este mangaka esta muy bueno y de seguro este manga tambien <3 quiero mas! 

From the first chapter this manga seems promising, I''l keep my eyes on it

A great start to this manga

Thank you easy going scans for picking it up

gotta admit, complaining about the batter used to cook her wasn't the first thing I expected her to do.

"If you are gonna eat me, you better damn well make me delicious"

I would have dripped some honey and some chocolate syrup all over her.  Maybe add some whipped cream, some wild berries...

(Ol' Pervy's hard, er... HEART starts beating rapidly!)

gotta admit, complaining about the batter used to cook her wasn't the first thing I expected her to do.

"If you are gonna eat me, you better damn well make me delicious"

So good

Cute :3 :3 :3 

Thanks EGS

a combination of blood lad and hells kitchen

well lets follow for now

looks fun
gotta follow dis one

On behalf of many that will read this and will comment, we thank you Easy Going Scans and we ask of you of regular updates. At least fast updates like you used to with Noblesse.

Yayyy and can't wait for more.

Edit: the author's way telling the story sure squeezes my heart and makes my stomach laugh. Especially with the moon looking more beautiful after he fell for her.

So this is like Blood Lad if the main girl didn't get eaten in chapter 1. Interesting.

Well... this is new. Kinda. Not really. Well, stick along for the ride until it gets axed, I guess.

OMG! It's a Human Female!!!!1111

...Ya think? <_<

Love has no boundaries.

Sweet! This is a fun series. Thanks for picking it up EGS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics