Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 76votes)

Boku to Kotori-chan

Alt Names: alt ぼくとことりちゃん
Author: Nonohara Chiki
Artist: Nonohara Chiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kotori-chan and Hi-chan promised to marry each other when they grow up. But 10 years forward, the only one who’s actually “grown” is Kotori-chan, while Hi-chan still looks like a grade schooler. Hilarity ensues.
Go to Boku to Kotori-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

158 Comments

Kotori should just eat him up instead. KYAA! XD

Am I the only one who looks at the dude and sees a little bat? I mean, the gakuran and those sleeves - he's like some chibi vampire!! 

When I first saw him I thought that he looked like a little bird, a baby crow maybe, so we have a similar impression of him.

Am I the only one who looks at the dude and sees a little bat? I mean, the gakuran and those sleeves - he's like some chibi vampire!!

wow the boy got from shy to tsundere xD

Wait, why are his sleeves so long again? Even if the shirt is too big for him in general those sleeves are waaaaaaaay too long.

Because

Spoiler

A seventh grader is legal?

As long as sexual intimacy isn't involved it is legal. In Japan, the age of sexual consent is 13, so actually, a 7th grader might just fit if he's not born too late (yeah all that ruckus about half a year or even 1 month lol; since children start school at an age of 6, a 7th grader just might be 13) as long as it is a romantic relationship and not just some paedophillic rape...

As for non-sexual romances, like it happened in Kodomo no Jikan, that rule doesn't apply though, so "dating" is always legal (you know, the typical date, like going to the amusement park,cinema,beach,pool or aquarium together; a visit at a love hotel isn't included in that!).

Even better are platonic relationships, but well, they seem to have become extinct together with the "Art of Love" (no,I don't mean the Kamasutra <_<).

they are both the same age so I don't see the legal problems regarding them dating

2co3k1t.jpg So...Legal Shota?

Wait, why are his sleeves so long again? Even if the shirt is too big for him in general those sleeves are waaaaaaaay too long.

I know Mr. 3rdWheel wants screen time but let my ship sail for a bit.

he is the wingman to keep the vanilla flowing

I know Mr. 3rdWheel wants screen time but let my ship sail for a bit.

I seriously don't think this one has enough potential,even as a vanilla-romance series, since the outcome is already obvious and the characters are "meh" at best in the first 2 chapters.

Atm, it feels like a fusion of Girls Bravo with Lovely Complex while scrapping the comedy and ecchi away for vanilla and strangeness.

Somehow, it's miles behind what I'd call a great manga in that genre, like the one [whose name I sadly forgot because I can't remember every manga I've read so far...] where that High school boy takes the bar exam to be able to support his highly forgetful female childhood friend after they graduate. That one was really excellent in every aspect a static vanilla-manga can offer you.

So people should rather not expect much of this one here( seing how people just randomly gave it 5 stars justifies being concerned after all ...).

Tsun-baka?

Anyway I don't think those series aren't exactly the same genre. One has drama while this one obviously devoid of it. 

I seriously don't think this one has enough potential,even as a vanilla-romance series, since the outcome is already obvious and the characters are "meh" at best in the first 2 chapters.

Atm, it feels like a fusion of Girls Bravo with Lovely Complex while scrapping the comedy and ecchi away for vanilla and strangeness.

Somehow, it's miles behind what I'd call a great manga in that genre, like the one [whose name I sadly forgot because I can't remember every manga I've read so far...] where that High school boy takes the bar exam to be able to support his highly forgetful female childhood friend after they graduate. That one was really excellent in every aspect a static vanilla-manga can offer you.

So people should rather not expect much of this one here( seing how people just randomly gave it 5 stars justifies being concerned after all ...).

who is that badass one? I know the super intelligent kid

Probably the main character from Gun Clover

Daaawww... she remembered. I guess there won't be zombies come next chapter.

2co3k1t.jpg So...Legal Shota?

Oh it's Recorder to Randoseru reverse. Always wondered if that will be a thing

Wait, so does this technically make Kotori a shotacon? XD

technically yes, but she likes him not for his size (for now), but since they were kids...

also thanks Ciel Scans for the sweetness of this vanilla manga, not like Nukoduke that is diabetes inducing xD

lol

This Hi-chan will be perfect with Mashiro

Spoiler

Wait, so does this technically make Kotori a shotacon? XD

Well i've mostly seen legal lolis but the two that I know of are a super inteligent kid and the other is a fucking badass

who is that badass one? I know the super intelligent kid

Kotori has chuunibyou (2nd year syndrome) already, even though she's only in her first year of junior high school.

So, would that be chuuichibyou?

Happy Ending ---> NTR Doujinshi. HATE ME! 

another legal shouta huh

Well i've mostly seen legal lolis but the two that I know of are a super inteligent kid and the other is a fucking badass

another legal shouta huh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics