Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 142votes)

Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan

Alt Names: alt 瀧鷹之介の散歩時間alt Taki Takanosuke's Walking Time
Author: Asami Mart
Artist: Asami Mart
Genres: Seinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Taki Takanosuke, an elderly gentleman who likes taking walks. Along the way, he also manages to capture the hearts of many women.
Go to Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

That's it, I'm growing my stache... 

The power of the mustache pheromones.

Pretty sure they banned biological weapons, so any chapter now there should be an inspection...

Which would be useless because they, too, will end up under his control.

So this ultra cute girl is the roommate of the sexy glasses lady mmm...~?

I really want to give them a visit if possible mmm...

The power of the mustache pheromones.

Age barrier be damned.

He better wife that cat-lass.

Although it's not made clear in the chapters, do note that the cover shows she's still a high-school girl.
The kid made me realize it must be really rare to see that kind of mustache in Japan.

Is his harem getting younger?

That depends on whether you think the new addition is the mother or the daughter.

Is his harem getting younger?

For such an innocent-seeming manga, this always has a very sensual feel.  I think it's because it's so unusual for manga-people to have lips.

Whenever I see lips like those I always think of the works of Shiwasu no Okina. So lewd...

so dandy :o

Flat out lol'd at the Harem tag.

For such an innocent-seeming manga, this always has a very sensual feel.  I think it's because it's so unusual for manga-people to have lips.

You didn't pay attention to the flashbacks--he didn't grow the mustache on retirement; he's always had it, back to when Eri was a little girl and his hair was black.

YOU didn't pay any attention either - the mustache never grew. It came with him straight out of the womb, fully-formed.

Age barrier be damned.

He better wife that cat-lass.

Growing a moustache, being a gentle badass, going on walking sprees captivating ladies of different ages, that sounds like an awesome  lifestyle after retirement. He and Professor Munakata must be relatives.

You didn't pay attention to the flashbacks--he didn't grow the mustache on retirement; he's always had it, back to when Eri was a little girl and his hair was black.

Double dandy swaggity today mmm...~?

Every women pussy just melting I believe mmm...

They just come running at him.

wow.... and he was an ex CEO at some bigshot company , seriously, his suave'ness level is over 9000!!!!

Have you even seen how much pussy he gets?

Spoiler

They just come running at him.

That glasses girl sure is one of of my top 10 manga girl just for the art, how the mangaka draw the body, the face, the nice outfit and completed with sexy glasses is just too smooth mmm...

Excepting the glasses, she has a distinctly "Audrey Hepburn"ish look, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Hepburnwhich goes with the over-all look and feel of this manga.

What a nice young lady.

very moist

That glasses girl sure is one of of my top 10 manga girl just for the art, how the mangaka draw the body, the face, the nice outfit and completed with sexy glasses is just too smooth mmm...

That dandy Taki-san is just very lucky to meet so many incredible girls (he's a pussy magnet after all) mmm...

Older men really do tug the heartstrings.

May+the+gods+have+mercy+upon+your+soul+o

a mark of dandyness is saying what a lady wants to hear.

In a gentleman-like manner.

I believe this must be Swagamoto's "become more gentle in his old age" grandfather.

Well, just imagine Takanosuke-san and Sakamoto-san walk together, the level of swag will be over 9000 mmm...

Every girl that pass by and see the glimpse of their awesomeness will become wet immidiately mmm...

Now the only thing that they need is something cute to accompany them, and I guess with 2 Nukos trot together with them it will make the ultimate combination of Swaggity and Cuteness mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics