Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 195votes)

City of Darkness

Alt Names: alt 九龙城寨alt City of Darkness 2alt Karanlığın Şehrialt Kowloon Walled Cityalt مدينة الظلام
Author: Yu Er
Artist: Chenjing Group & Situ Jian Qiao & Yuyongliang
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Everyone in his Triad gang looked up to him. He was the boss's favorite pupil, but then in a single night, after he had won so many territorial fights for his gang, he lost everything! Why?

Spin-off:

> City of Darkness Side Story
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/city-of-darkness-side-story-r1774 )
Go to City of Darkness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The real City of Darkness? New Window passerby09
  • 1 Replies

148 Comments

i'm sorry but all those expressions in ch 7 looks unbelievably retarded, i'm talking patrack star level retarded
The head artist, Andy Seto/Situ Jian Qiao; is pro among pro, back in the day and even now. You may saw his art once or twice, with that badass King of fighters comics. Someone above put it dead on as his works got the KOF flair since then, even in the wuxia manhua Four famous Detectives.

Sadly, few of his works got limited English and French releases.
Running because 'bo geh'! (no teeth)
Epic manga when will the next chapter be out?
So good! How about those yellow teeth?
what a fucked up dad. keeping his daughter as a pet!
I really like the Narrative way the story explains situations.
I just cant get enough of this.... *sigh* :(
this Manhua just continues to surprise me with every chapter! the main character is just to awesome!
The badassery is over the top but it's good in it's own way.
It's like if it was inspired by a fighting game.
And the art is amazing, it has something in common with US comics (the good ones, not the crappy eye-poking colored ones).
Simply amazing. Can't wait to read more.
The art is fantastic.
Thanks for the release Egscans.!!! :D
@オヤブン
Manhua and this isn't the right place to ask that, not to mention you shouldn't ask that. Btw egscans is translating, cleaning, proofing aka working on this project. Check their site, it should say somewhere.
its getting pretty intense cant wait to read the next chapter. hope he can save his friend.
this manga is pretty epic
Awesome Manga! Storytelling is a bit interesting but i like it in every way. Especially character drawings and backgrounds are the best. Usually I don't like gang fights really much. But in this one, characters are so awesome. (though I don't like his red gloves) They are soo cool. I wish there was a big bunch of chapters!!
the chapter was good. just wished they come out quicker.
wow so much badassery, this should be rated "M" for manly surely, awesome manhua
The art is awesome.
the story is amazing and i really like the main character looks cool.
words cant explain how awesome this manga is. cant wait for the next chapter. if you like this i also recommend reading jackles!!
When will the next manga come?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics