Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 40votes)

Warau Ishi

Alt Names: alt A Laughing Stone Ghostalt 嗤う石alt Supernatural a Laughing Stone
Author: Arita Keiichiro
Artist: Arita Keiichiro
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ataru Natsumeda is a withdrawn first year in high school, unable to rise above mediocrity. His parents are on bad terms with each other, so Ataru leads a lonely, gloomy life. His sister Tsukimi is endowed with both wit and beauty, which causes Ataru to have a severe inferiority complex. One day, Ataru gets bullied again by delinquents who are after his beautiful sister. His classmate Nirasaki witnesses this, and asks Ataru, “Why didn’t you just tell them to piss off and die?” Soon after, she passes the mysterious “wishing stone” to Ataru with a kiss, as if she’s restraining him from asking any further questions. Rumor has it that this “wishing stone” can make any wish come true! Having obtained this stone, Ataru wishes for the delinquents to die! And within a moment, the three delinquents die bizarre deaths!! What is this “wishing stone” …? Who is Nirasaki…? And what will be the fate of Ataru Natsumeda, who has set foot into this horrible world…?!
Go to Warau Ishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

huh? she has one?
I have theory about ataru's past
1. ataru's sister when she was kid make a wish to the stone to make ataru's life suffer (ch1 pg 25) because the attention he's get like in ch 1 pg 24
2. she make second wish like become perfect (smart, loved by the parent like in ch1 pg 26 or anything like that)
3. there's no way the sister back then didn't notice the suffering of her little brother or crying like in ch1 pg 27.
4. in a way or another her sister realize she's in the wrong, and to repent that she's taking care of/doting her little bro. (a little bit forced here)
5. she noticed/witnessing her little bro collapse with 3 headless bodies
6. she then make a wish again and somehow it went back to normal + the bullies become ataru's friend

I mean, there's no way if it weren't for that wishing stone. at ch1 pg 24 the parent were just fine and somehow they changed 180 degree, they destroyed the trophy (I assumed it was ataru's trophy), the father beating ataru, ripped prize certificate (belong to ataru I guess), even disowning ataru by crossing ataru's name plate in mailbox. all that when he's still a kid and the big sister didn't know all of this?
unless ataru is a an unwanted child that been kept secret from his father (you know, adultery) and the father just found out or the work of the wishing stone, that sudden change is unnatural.

I know my theory is ridiculous, and I wish my theory and accusation about the big sis is wrong...

Rather than your theory being ridiculous, I'd actually be surprised if that wasn't exactly how the next chapter reveals it.

huh? she has one?

I have theory about ataru's past

1. ataru's sister when she was kid make a wish to the stone to make ataru's life suffer (ch1 pg 25) because the attention he's get like in ch 1 pg 24

2. she make second wish like become perfect (smart, loved by the parent like in ch1 pg 26 or anything like that)

3. there's no way the sister back then didn't notice the suffering of her little brother or crying like in ch1 pg 27.

4. in a way or another her sister realize she's in the wrong, and to repent that she's taking care of/doting her little bro. (a little bit forced here)

5. she noticed/witnessing her little bro collapse with 3 headless bodies

6. she then make a wish again and somehow it went back to normal + the bullies become ataru's friend

I mean, there's no way if it weren't for that wishing stone. at ch1 pg 24 the parent were just fine and somehow they changed 180 degree, they destroyed the trophy (I assumed it was ataru's trophy), the father beating ataru, ripped prize certificate (belong to ataru I guess), even disowning ataru by crossing ataru's name plate in mailbox. all that when he's still a kid and the big sister didn't know all of this?

unless ataru is a an unwanted child that been kept secret from his father (you know, adultery) and the father just found out or the work of the wishing stone, that sudden change is unnatural.

I know my theory is ridiculous, and I wish my theory and accusation about the big sis is wrong...

...what.
img000033.png
Fuck that! XD You'd be lucky enough to survive the moment after falling down those steps let alone "die within three years". LMAO!

Those with heart conditions, women nursing, or small children, may not want to read this series.

Every time there seems to be a little bit of happiness—BOOM! Despair, motherfucker! ;_;

....Now I wait for April 9th so I can tear my heart out once more with Chapter 6 =\

I would call this "Mushishi: Despair Edition"

dg5sg4.gif

Seems interesting, followed.

But man, were those bullies super generic.

Loved that they died but are still conscious. Now, if the wish doesn't bite him in the ass, everything would be perfect.

I really dislike when "the bad guy" just dies instantly and never knows the consequences of messing with the MC.

I don't understand, he created zombies?

And what happens now, every guy he don't likes will just die in his presence?

Until the 2nd chapter is out is hard to understand.

It's horror and dark but somehow makes me happy, maybe just the nature of the first chapter mmm...

So world not as seemed? He use wish or they just troll him O.o seems like the kind of shit I'm into followed for now.

Oh look, a beta mc stupidly worthless in life gets his greasy little mitts on some sort of magical device.. I can totally see where this is going, yup..

oh... what are you going to do if you're in his position though guy?

when everything was fine but suddenly it all went downhill, his father and mother fighting each other, then his father is on to drugs, child abuse, parent favored the big sis, parent disregarding his achievement, and finally disowned by the parent, all that thing when he's still in elementary school and still unable to comprehend the situation and confused as why and what is the reason that the parent hate him, he's weak and helpless against adult and the only thing he can do as a child is cry alone without anyone knows while the big sis back then went full sunshine and rainbow with the parent... 

and now he's facing bullying and extortion from a group, and the only salvation he has is the big sis that take care of him, who's the group planning to raep her?

and mind telling me where is this going to?

sorry, this is the third time I'm in rage mode because of manga, after tate no yuusha no nariagari and evil heart

Oh look, a beta mc stupidly worthless in life gets his greasy little mitts on some sort of magical device.. I can totally see where this is going, yup..

Let's not get a-head of ourselves.

Wtf did i just see

this seems promising... followed :D

I believe that this series may well deserve...

Spoiler

I'm glad they "kinda" died. They were about to rape Onee-chan. Screw them.

You know, I don't normally care for horror manga, but the talking head's nonchalant "Here ya go: we dead now." made me laugh a dark laugh.

Followed for now.

Weird but interesting, followed.

I liked the first chapter, let's see where it goes from there.

what in the world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics