Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 37votes)

Nemuri no Fuchi

Alt Names: alt ネムリノフチalt Sleeping Abyssalt Tidur dalam jurangalt Uyuyan Boşlukalt 死亡深渊
Author: Nakamura Ayumu
Artist: Nakamura Ayumu
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From DrCoke at MangaHelpers:

Eight years ago, a girl went missing while playing hide-and-seek in the forest. Starting around then, instances of 'labyrinths' started spawning in random places, which led to an increasing amount of missing people. Kaori was one of them, when she was never found after the game of hide-and-seek she played with Shuhei. Now, eight years later, Shuhei still feels guilty for the loss of Kaori. He feels as though he, too, should be dragged into these 'labyrinths' in the search for his long lost friend. Now, he found an opening into the labyrinth. In it, he begins his search for the truth behind this phenomenon!
Go to Nemuri no Fuchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

Aw yeah, I'm ready

For some reason, this looks really familiar to me.  I could swear that I've seen this exact artwork and story line before.  Was there an anime series made from this?  Or has it ever been scanlated in the past on another site?

Yup here we go.

iyK3z0AnGflIe.gif

Somehow page 2 reminds me of this guy

Spoiler

hahaha... yeah... they do look alike, but this one is creepier... XD

Somehow page 2 reminds me of this guy

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics